Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New on here but not new to Vauxhall.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on here but not new to Vauxhall.........

Hello all.........I'd post a pic of the car on here but I cant yet......so I wont........In the meantime.........here's the spec of the Calibra Turbo

DOHC 16v Turbo, with EDS Phase 2 chip, Standard air-box, K & N panel filter with cold air feed, Promotasport alloy inlet to hybrid K16/24 Turbo (actuator running 15psi). EVO VI Intercooler with oversize (58mm) stainless steel pipework, Regal designed Hi-Flow top hat with Bailey Dump Valve, fuel pressure increased to 3.5 bar, Regal enlarged 68mm throttle body, Magnecor KV85 ignition leads, 1.9mm steel head gasket and C20XE inlet cam. Wossner Low Compression Forged Pistons and Steel H Section Con-Rods, Regal up-rated con-rod bolts and cylinder head stud conversion. Courtenay alloy bottom pulley and lightened billet flywheel mated to Sachs 400bhp/500Nm race clutch. Lightweight Alloy Alternator Pulley, T304 3" stainless steel down-pipe, Regal 100 cell sports CAT and full Grp A 2.5" custom T304 stainless steel single box exhaust. Silicon hoses throughout, with various stainless steel, alloy and chrome engine detailing.

Car is Ceramic blue pearlescent with full Irmscher body kit, front bib, rear, side skirts and boot spoiler. All bump strips have been removed and smoothed. Xenon headlight conversion, with Lexus style rears, delocked colour coded handles and side repeaters with a single wiper conversion, re-badged Irmscher Turbo. Full cream leather interior including gear and hand-brake gaiters, Autostyle custom floor mats. Pro-Comp boost gauge in Pillar pod mount. Momo Airtech gear knob, Lotus style handbrake handle, chrome effect dial surrounds, gear lever surround and TVR polished aluminium control stalks with alloy heater controls. Irmscher Calibra side sills and chromed door catches, blue LED dash lighting.

Standard shocks and Eibach springs (25mm drop), with a polished alloy front strut brace. Hi-Spec 300mm four-pot conversion on front with standard discs at the rear. BK299 High Power Black 7.5 x 18s with 215/35 x 18 tyres

329bhp & 290 lb/ft of torque (Well Lane Turbo Centre)
    320bhp (JP Autotechnics) 3rd in League of gentlemen 9th now

Sounds like the pics will be good!!!

Comment

Well in the meantime..........Check out....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/689213

The fronts different now as is the engine as i had it rebuilt with the pistons & rods so I assume the power output is out of date also...........

Comment

Comment

Thanks Chris...............

Comment

I do recognise the car from some of the car shows.

It makes me miss my Cally.

Comment

She's not been to PVS or Billing for two years.........Hoping thats gonna change..........

She was a promo car for Promotasport.........

Comment

Nice looking motor with impressive power fella!

Comment

Thanx..........There's always room for improvement..............lol

Comment

Welcome to VxDC, nice cally......is it just the way the pic is or has the bonnet had the "badboy" extensions on the headlights? Looks mean either way!
                    sigpic

Comment

Its a badboy extension but its been blended in............And yes I agree it does give it a meaner look..............lol

Comment

That looks very nice indeed, the bonnet looks good with out being over the top
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome m8

Comment

Thanks Trel...........I remember you from VSCC..........I think............lol

Comment

Ha Ha............I'm a fully fledged full member now..........At last..........hello all...............lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X