Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership

I renewed my membership on the 29th of September, payed via PayPal, can someone please acknowledge the payment and amend my status, oh and send me an up to date membership card.
    (something that was forgotten last year)

looks like i'll be applying for a refund, shame

Comment

I've been waiting since June. I've given up

Comment

In the hands of PayPal now

Comment

PayPal now refunded me, so it’s goodbye,

Comment

You're not the only one. What's happened to this club? Seems to have gone down since PSA took over Vauxhall unless that's a coincidence.

Comment

Its just that Admin just couldn't be bothered to let the membership know that they had lost all interest, of course they will still take your money. That's why I ever renewed. Bloody disgusting performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vectra-Arctic View Post
                Its just that Admin just couldn't be bothered to let the membership know that they had lost all interest, of course they will still take your money. That's why I ever renewed. Bloody disgusting performance.
                As there's zero finance coming from Vauxhall and Paul is funding this from his own pocket whilst you know trying to earn a living during the Pandemic I think you can cut him some slack imho

Comment

Whether Vauxhall / PSA finance this Club now or not is not an excuse, the plain fact is that members have sent payments in to renew their membership and nothing has happened and they still remain Free Rider's and some have resorted to contact Paypal to get their money back from Sheriff, posts by said affected members go unanswered,so please tell me how this is satisfactory performance on the part of Admin / Sheriff to resolve members issues and promote the Club. Absolutely Zilch is my opinion. No wonder the Club Forum is almost dead as I see absolutely no efforts to promote any attempts to inspire members to login and post and yesI know Clubs meets are a no no at present but online activity can continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Vectra-Arctic View Post
                    Whether Vauxhall / PSA finance this Club now or not is not an excuse, the plain fact is that members have sent payments in to renew their membership and nothing has happened and they still remain Free Rider's and some have resorted to contact Paypal to get their money back from Sheriff, posts by said affected members go unanswered,so please tell me how this is satisfactory performance on the part of Admin / Sheriff to resolve members issues and promote the Club. Absolutely Zilch is my opinion. No wonder the Club Forum is almost dead as I see absolutely no efforts to promote any attempts to inspire members to login and post and yesI know Clubs meets are a no no at present but online activity can continue.
                    Not saying it's satisfactory but he's got other things to worry about - it's as simple as that really.

Comment

How will this effect us attending shows? Are we still covered by "Club Insurance" and can we go to VBOA as you need to be an affiliated club. Are we????

Comment

Sheriif was online yesterday and still NO response.

Comment

There are other VBOA affiliated clubs out there, I’m currently looking for one that caters to both my cars, as I don’t do modified anymore it’s finding one that does standard modern classic

Comment

Working...
                          X