Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Scot for yoo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Scot for yoo!

    Saw you all at Crail and BTCC thought *i should really join them to stop me from having to park in a muddy field* hehe If you see me DO NOT take into account the wheels they are getting changed VERY soon!! I'll stick up some pics when i figure out how to use the new phone

    Stacy x

  • #2
    Originally posted by S27CYB View Post
    Saw you all at Crail and BTCC thought *i should really join them to stop me from having to park in a muddy field* hehe If you see me DO NOT take into account the wheels they are getting changed VERY soon!! I'll stick up some pics when i figure out how to use the new phone

    Stacy x
    lol that will be me and the boys then lol if your not fast your last!

    i take it you have a astra?

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the club
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        welcome

        Comment


        • #5
          a scot AND a girlie!!! Guid!!!

          Welcome to the mad hoose

          Comment


          • #6
            welcome

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi n welcome. As Lynn says another girlie & Scottish

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome mate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deeky View Post
                  lol that will be me and the boys then lol if your not fast your last!

                  i take it you have a astra?
                  I do........mk5 sri 3door! I take it theres not many scottish girlies on here there lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just me and Opel Bitch that actively post!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      welcome to da wee site

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by S27CYB View Post
                        I do........mk5 sri 3door! I take it theres not many scottish girlies on here there lol

                        lol if you meet the scottish lads youl understand why

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thats it Deek, scare them away......ya numpty
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Thats it Deek, scare them away......ya numpty
                            Noo, yell no be long in complainin if there's too many o' us. How much
                            abuse can you's take?

                            Just me and Opel Bitch that actively post!!!
                            Aye the bored housewives - NOT!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by opel_bitch View Post
                              How much
                              abuse can you's take?
                              I'm married so gettin abuse is like water of a ducks back
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X