Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning all

Hi everyone.
    We are Perrys Vauxhall of Dover based in Whitfield Near Dover.

My name is Ben Godden and I am one of the Sales Executives here and I am very pleased to say I am familiar with the whole VXR range having been to the trackdays held at Brands Hatch for the last 3 years.

I'm going to keep you up to date with all special offers we have on vehicles from the Agila right up to the all new Insignia.

We are also backed by Network Q so we are able to source just about any make and model and I have a Regional Director who will personally search for a vehicle for a customer.

We offer comprehensive warranties aswell as offer our customer GAP insurance (a must in this day and age) extremely competitive finance rates and much much more besides.

If you have any questions or want to call about a special deal please call me on 01304 827500.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers

Ben

Thanks for that Ben. What we are really interested in is how much discount/saving you offer

Comment

Oh yes, we do like good deals, free is better though
      sigpic

Comment

free? if we had free i would be buying all the time lol

we do have the Partners programme which we fully support.

to give you an idea of these, the astra active plus 1.4 is available for less than £10000 with the government scrap scheme for a £17000 car thats one hell of a saving!

Comment

Welcome to the club fella

Comment

Welcome to the club, Hope you get some buisness & help to keep Vauxhall in the Top 10 uk charts.
            sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X