Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi folks just signed up and would like to say hello , recognise a few names through meets and other forms . Drive a Thorney stage 1 Vectra VXR and a modded MK4 astravan

Hello and welcome Fella

Comment

Welcome to the club
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Hello

Comment

Cheers for the welcome guys , heres a few pics

Comment

Hi Davie, just need to get Macca across now.....
            Van looks cool, I was asked the other day if I knew who had it.....now I know!

Was the Vec pics taken at Barony Industrial Estate?
            sigpic

Comment

very nice and welcome
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Hi Davie, just need to get Macca across now.....
                Van looks cool, I was asked the other day if I knew who had it.....now I know!

Was the Vec pics taken at Barony Industrial Estate?
                Hi Scott , yes the vec pics were taken there as that's where we got them mapped

Comment

Davie, Nice car mate, I've got a Vectra VXR as well & I'm interested in getting a remap so I would be interested to hear what you think of the yours, perhaps you could start a thread about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Davie, Nice car mate, I've got a Vectra VXR as well & I'm interested in getting a remap so I would be interested to hear what you think of the yours, perhaps you could start a thread about it?
                    Remap on the VXR is a must , cracking car standard but when tuned its an animal. Torque is amazing when sport button is on Thing with the vectra too is you can drive it normally and it just feels so much smoother. Averaged 33.5mpg going down to PVS this year doing between 70-80 so fuel consumption is not any worse than standard. If you decide to go for a re-map stick to the main vauxhall tuners as the ECU's in the vec are very complex and you need somebody who know's what there doing

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

alright davie i made it lol

Comment

alright mate and welcome

Comment

Hello & welcome to the VxDC.

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
                              Remap on the VXR is a must , cracking car standard but when tuned its an animal. Torque is amazing when sport button is on Thing with the vectra too is you can drive it normally and it just feels so much smoother. Averaged 33.5mpg going down to PVS this year doing between 70-80 so fuel consumption is not any worse than standard. If you decide to go for a re-map stick to the main vauxhall tuners as the ECU's in the vec are very complex and you need somebody who know's what there doing

Cheers Davie

Comment

Working...
                              X