phil b the newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phil b the newbie

i bought my vectra of a fella who is a member on here just got round to joining at last its the vectra 2.5 v6 sri with full body kit wont bore you with any thing else some of you must of seen it

Welcome to the club mate, Smudge will be SO please that you've joined

Comment

Welcome to the Club, think ive seen that veccy before lol
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Smudge will cry
        sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome. I've got some pics of that car from 2006. It was very well looked after.

Comment

Smudge has his own stalker,lol
            sigpic

Comment

Bugger off moobs man!

lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by womb-broom View Post
                Bugger off moobs man!

lol!!

moobs
                sigpic

Comment

cheers people the car still runs great and getting niggley bits sorted like rust comeing through the doors and arches. I had problems in the irst week owning it air mass metre went started over heating only a blocked rad tho thank god. might rebuild the engine and build it for moe power depends how money goes but its a geat car. i like the picture of it geting raced round he trak he did not tel me that when a bought it lol hope to meet up with every 1 soon

Comment

The Ole Bus!!

Hello Phil.....Glad you are enjoying the Veccy

Dont worry.......the track time only lasted 15 mins at Castle Combe

Comment

i need your number mate iv lost it i need 2 know if you fitted the lightend flywheel 2 her.lol might go do some trak days this year maybe and have you stll go the 18 inch rims of it

Comment

Still has standard flywheel mate. I could kick myself as I've not long swapped the 18's for standard tubby wheels due to rubbing issues

Performance Mod list:

Pipercross Panel filter, airbox derestricted and extra cold feed.
                        4 Bar Fuel pressure regulator.
                        Enlarged throttle body (Courtenay Sport).
                        3.0 Litre Cams.
                        3.0 Litre Lower Divider.
                        Full Powerflow zorst with Decat.
                        10mm Plug leads.
                        Remap (Courtenay Sport).

Comment

cheers mate im gunner get one i loose 9 kg off he standerd flywheel ill come and show you the car when all body work done mate .

Comment

I did consider the lightened flywheel option mate but heard that it makes very little difference apart from the fact it's easier to stall

It would have been a quite costly mod for me but iirc you can save all the labour costs ....fair play

I look forward to seeing her brought back to former glory .......hope you keep the blue mesh as it has become a very well known car in this club

Comment

the fltwheel will help with he reving and pickup of the engine no power gains just better throttle response.yer keeping it all how you had i mate gunner replace the front mesh with he same if i can get it showing stone punishment an looking old the bumber has had a punishment by stones 2 the roads round hear are terrible for it specialy when theirs cars out racing its like pebble dash not good :

Comment

Working...
                              X