No announcement yet.

New to the site.. but not to Vauxhall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site.. but not to Vauxhall!

Just a quick thread to say hi to everyone. Have been pestered by Gem (seadoobabe) to sign up! Was at PVS, might have seen me wiping down Gems corsa on sunday when it finally decided to stop raining!

I live in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset and drive a MK4 Astra 2.0 DTi SRi. Have been attending shows for years both with this and my last astra and attend as many track days as possible. Also had a corsa before i got into the astras.

Here are some pics of my car from Castle Combe Spring Action Day earlier in the year.

I will be at Billing, and some of the local shows down south. I expect you'll see me with Gem so i hope to meet some of you

Hello & welcome to Vxdc!

Are you on AoC? I recognise the car.

Comment

Hey hun, thanks for joining finaly :P car looks good on track you know you want to take me out in sept!! x

Comment

Originally posted by dtm_chris View Post
        Are you on AoC? I recognise the car.
        Yeh i am on AOC... hiding under a different name on here! Im jcastraDTi on AOC

Comment

Originally posted by Seadoobabe View Post
          Hey hun, thanks for joining finaly :P car looks good on track you know you want to take me out in sept!! x
          I'll take you out anytime Gem you know that Should be even better in sept after its trip to Regal on monday

Comment

Originally posted by R8MXX View Post
            I'll take you out anytime Gem you know that Should be even better in sept after its trip to Regal on monday
            Ooooh I got monday off I may have to come with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by R8MXX View Post
              Yeh i am on AOC... hiding under a different name on here! Im jcastraDTi on AOC
              A ha......

Welcome to VxDC, jcastraDTi.
              My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
              Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Knew there would be AOC'ers lurking on here.. Wouldnt be long before my cloak was lifted! lol

Comment

Welcome m8

Comment

welcome fella
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to VxDC mate

Comment

Working...
                      X