Irmscher carbon fibre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irmscher carbon fibre

looking for irmscher carbon fibre parts such as coin tray, heater surround and hand brake cover for vectra b.

Hi Andy, I have checked with irmscher and they only have the following stock in Germany:

Fasia (Would ned to know if climate)
    4 spoke steering wheel (Early type)
    Gear knob (Reverse rear right)

The above items are subject to a physical stock check, but there systems say they are there.

If interested I can get you a qoute, cheers.
    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

a know it is hard to find the coin tray and hand brake cover bought a new steering wheel this year. if you could get us a price for the heater surround without climate it would be great paul.

Comment

Hopefully get a price back tomorrow...or is that today
        CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Considering how easily marked the Irmscher carbon stuff is and how poor the effect is (based on the Irmy gearknob in my car), would it be more cost effective to get some standard parts carbon dipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Considering how easily marked the Irmscher carbon stuff is and how poor the effect is (based on the Irmy gearknob in my car), would it be more cost effective to get some standard parts carbon dipped?
            aye it would be but then it would differ from the other parts a have in ma car a know the irmscher stuff aint cheap but a like the look of it would only be worth doing if i could get a good match.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
              Hopefully get a price back tomorrow...or is that today
              irmscher Germany should be back to me next week.
              CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
                irmscher Germany should be back to me next week.
                cheers paul.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
                  aye it would be but then it would differ from the other parts a have in ma car a know the irmscher stuff aint cheap but a like the look of it would only be worth doing if i could get a good match.
                  I suppose you could get a cheap dipping kit and try it yourself, the effect would be close as the Irmy stuff is a 2D effect carbon.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
                    cheers paul.
                    You have mail
                    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                    X