Corsa c sri alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa c sri alloys

Hi has any1 got a set or no someone who wants to sell their 16" corsa c 5 spoke sri alloys?

've just had some offers come through from irmscher for 16", would they be of interest?
    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

how much wud they b? Ive not lng bought sum 15" oz 5 star oz racing alloys but want them refurbed and sprayed wondered which wud b cheaper lol

Comment

keep checking flea bay for those alloys but they always go for a fortune

Comment

what the sri 1s?? if so dats y iv got oz racing set jst cudnt find ne sri in my price range!! hope i cn find sum1 2 spray and refurb them tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaniBear View Post
            what the sri 1s?? if so dats y iv got oz racing set jst cudnt find ne sri in my price range!! hope i cn find sum1 2 spray and refurb them tho!!
            Current offers are here
            CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

thanks 4 that but they r 2 dear lol

Comment

Have you tryed vauxhall i went and priced a set of 4 with out tyres at my vauxhall garage they were £99 each i thought that ok for these wheels

Comment

wel iv got a set of 15" oz racing alloys they aint the best i no but atm they r wot i can afford lol goin 2 get them sprayed then fitted so hope they look gd when finished

Comment

Hi i am bk on the hunt 4 a set of sri alloys as i went to get them oz 1s fitted 2day n iv bin ripped off got told they wer 15" n theyr actually 14" so bit pee'd off ne1 heres of ne goin 4 sale give us a shout iv saved the one set dat r on ebay atm but got sell mine b4 i cn buy em

Comment

Working...
                    X