Parts for my mk4 astra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for my mk4 astra!

If anyone has any modifying parts or parts off a gsi then let me know please, i am working on my mk4 astra and would be greatfull if anyone had any items they wanted to part with.

Many Thanks

Got a set of eibach springs -40 mm £65 O.N.O

Comment

Ive lowered it 40mm thanks, but thanks for the reply!

Comment

Got a set of Turbo calipers and carrier brackets to upgrade to 308 discs, you'll need discs, but they're open to offers (sensible ones, I don't need anymore magic beans )

Comment

I wondered how long before you got in there

Comment

Shagalier may have a set of grooved 308mm discs for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko 16v View Post
              I wondered how long before you got in there
              Can you not do a set of dark SMOKE tinted windows cheap?

I've got a Z20LET intercooler going as well, but that won't be much use without the engine to hang off the back of it!!

Comment

YIP GOT DISCS 308 WI GROOVES
                I WONDER HOW LOL
                sigpic

Comment

This may sound daft but do you have to have a specific engine to fit an intercooler? I mean can you fit a Z20 Intercooler on a 1.6??

Comment

You need a turbocharger to have an intercooler, it cools the hot compressed air coming from the turbocharger before it goes into the engine.

Comment

so can you get a turbo chanrger for a normal engine or do you need an engine with a turbo??

God i feel so blonde!

Comment

You can fit a turbo to a non turbo charged engine, but it takes a lot of work to change things around to run correctly. Probably work out cheaper to drop in a turbo lump from a GSi or a Coupe turbo, but the wiring is involved to get on to work as from factory and a donor car is the easiest way (one of my mates has built an OPC spec Estate Astra, but he practically had to rebuild the entire car to get all the wiring in and working).

Nothing is impossible if you have enough time and ingenuity though

The biggest stumbling block in my opinion is the insurance premium afterwards!

Comment

Working...
                        X