Star silver BTCC edition Vectra SRi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star silver BTCC edition Vectra SRi

every morning & some afternoons, I see a star silver BTCC SRi vectra in Whitwick, Leicestershire it has private plates and has a club sticker on the offside bottom corner of the front windscreen. so who are you????

Originally posted by James Chambers View Post
    every morning & some afternoons, I see a star silver BTCC SRi vectra in Whitwick, Leicestershire it has private plates and has a club sticker on the offside bottom corner of the front windscreen. so who are you????
    whats a bttc edition sri !!! new or old
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shagalier View Post
      whats a bttc edition sri !!! new or old
      See my blog, SRi with XPII kit with silly bumper mouldings and rear diffuser.
      CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

lucky getting one of those i recon
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          lucky getting one of those i recon
          Will be once all its problems are fixed, think I got the Friday build
          CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Oh eck
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
              Will be once all its problems are fixed, think I got the Friday build

There was a lot of talk over on VVOC when they were released, the way it read was all 100 cars were built by 888 to classify for homoligation they were then having the bumper mouldings removed & stored away before the cars were given as company cars the mouldings would then be re-fitted when the cars were sold on.
              So maybe not a Friday build Paul but some one at Vauxhall or a dealership who wasn't too sure how they fitted maybe

What other niggles have you got then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                There was a lot of talk over on VVOC when they were released, the way it read was all 100 cars were built by 888 to classify for homoligation they were then having the bumper mouldings removed & stored away before the cars were given as company cars the mouldings would then be re-fitted when the cars were sold on.
                So maybe not a Friday build Paul but some one at Vauxhall or a dealership who wasn't too sure how they fitted maybe

What other niggles have you got then?
                Most went out on the Vauxhall retirement programme, which is where mine went. Picked it up with about 6500k on the clock.

Some where supplied with the bits in the boot so I understand.

Just having loads of intermittent faults. Current one is hunting on idol, but can grantee you that it won't do it while at the dealer. Had it stall a few times. Makes it a pig to drive in traffic.

Had a new dual mass flywheel fitted a while back as gear change was crunchy, seems to be back

There is other minor stuff, but would take to long to list
                CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

I thought you were all sorted now?

Comment

Originally posted by James Chambers View Post
                    I thought you were all sorted now?
                    Not as such
                    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                    X