Ive found one!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive found one!!!

well chaps & chapette's it looks like the sad day has come the cars going! and i'm move on..................ETC blah blah blah. scroll down

Ive found a new motor but dont panic i'll still be around ive found my self a Silver lighting Vectra "C" 2.2 SRi on a 53 plate with 44,000 miles on it! & before you all cry the omegas going not the cav! so i'll have a Vecta "A" & a Vectra "C" prefect! just need to find a "B" now

nice choice, any pics yet? when do you get it?

Comment

give me chance I put the deposit down today, it's in liverpool! so me and my dad are going to look at it next saturday, then if ok we will bring it back with us on trade plates, I wont be putting it on the road till next month tho! so it wont be at the next club meet! but then again i'm thinking it's croft that weekend? btcc!

Comment

well ive started to get some bit's and bob's sorted, ive got my front splitter and irmscher grille and ive have'nt picked it up yet! lol

Comment

Right James ---- i will bring the Irmy grille down to Billing as we spoke about at PVS -------- but you will have to wait for my 19" Snowflakes.

Comment

cheers Leo, dont tell shaggy i'm having them

Comment

4 days to go! i'm getting quite excited

Comment

lol it will soon be on your drive
                sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
                  but you will have to wait for my 19" Snowflakes.
                  What??? No-one told me, and there's still metal and plastic to be battered and chopped into submission to fit bigger wheels on my Vectra B!!

Only kidding

Is Leo going for another motor? Cool, can't wait to see what you buy

You might as well get a Vectra B James, they're going for silly cheap money now, you could buy a pup like mine was and get a decent motor built up for under a grand

Comment

Very Good james, like they said, where are the pics

Comment

Woo hoo another one for me to clean

Comment

Originally posted by Seadoobabe View Post
                        You're nuts!! James will have you cleaning the Vectra at Billing while he sits back with a mug of tea and a fag

Comment

As long as I am kept topped up with nice cold can of Cider I will be in my element haha!! Note to James don't forget a crate of blackthorn
                          Last edited by Seadoobabe; 10 June 2009, 02:16 PM. Reason: note to self learn to spell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            You're nuts!! James will have you cleaning the Vectra at Billing while he sits back with a mug of tea and a fag
                            PMSL, can just picture this now - Foreman James : "You've missed a bit"

Comment

Originally posted by Seadoobabe View Post

i have already got some for you to clean

Comment

Working...
                              X