lazer eye treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazer eye treatment

alright peeps has anyone had this done or thinking about getting done as i had a consultation today to get mine done got a choice of 4 treatments ranging from £1090 to £2590 for them both going to think about it this weekend then made a decision.

if anyone has had this done what do you reckon was it worth it

I've thought about it now and again, but being a bit of a wimp always bottled it at the thought of someone with a laser near my eyes

Comment

A lad I used to work with had it done. You probably know this already, from the consultation, but spend as much as you can, the better chance of getting 20/20 vision back and the longer it will last as treatments get better. IIRC my mate spent about £2K on his eyes and was quite short sighted before, after he didn't need to wear glasses at all

Comment

well i am going to think long and hard about this as the brain can't cope as it is ( i thought i'd get that in first) but if i get the eyes done it's tuning work i can't do to the corsa so it comes down to car or eyes guess you lot will find out at billing cos if i do get them done it's going to be on july 06th

Comment

Maybe it's a good plan to recalibrate the driver before you make the Corsa go any faster?

Comment

One of the girls i worked with has her eyes done last year and spent well over £2k with a harley street firm.

The treatment was spot on and she also recommended getting the more expensive treatment as the cheaper "high street" varieties don't last as long.
            Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
            Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
            Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

but you have that super duper new credit card me ole mucker so paying for eyes and more speed shouldnt be a problem
              no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

Comment

don't want you use the card and end up a pauper selling everything i own just to make ends meet i can manage fairly at the mo with the cash thats coming in don't want to blow it all bearing in mind i have just purchased a diff for the corsa

Comment

Sell a Kidney - Save the eyes
                  Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Originally posted by Berley View Post

both already pre-sold

Comment

Originally posted by timmee custard View Post
                      both already pre-sold
                      Hmmmm Better sell one of your collection a priceless Rembrandt brass rubbings then.
                      Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Timmeeeeeee,
                        I worked with a girl who had this dont about £3000 if i remember right. she was really pleased with the result. She could not drive for a few weeks though!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Berley View Post
                          Originally posted by timmee custard View Post
                          both already pre-sold

What brewery bought them then Timmee

Comment

Originally posted by je53mys View Post
                            Timmeeeeeee,
                            I worked with a girl who had this dont about £3000 if i remember right. she was really pleased with the result. She could not drive for a few weeks though!!!!!!!!!!!

they have told me i can drive again after 2 days so if it all goes to plan it'll be fine

Comment

I looked into this around 4-5years back. The treatment may not be suitable depending on what is wrong with your eyes. I have a lazy muscle in my left eye, they said they could do it and it could be beneficial, but at the moment the risk out weighs the benefit, unless it gets a lot worse.
                              One of our finance reps however had it done around the same time I was looking at it. She was pleased with the results, but I was suprised that she still had to wear glasses for reading (in my view that defeated the purpose of spending that sort of money). Only downside is that your eyes will still deteriorate with age.

Comment

Working...
                              X