PVS Tickets and Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVS Tickets and Passes

Just to update you all, I'll be posting out all the tickets and passes for PVS later on today. I'll send them all first class so you should have them arriving through your letterboxes in the early part of next week.

We do have spare tickets and passes available, so if you need any additional just let me know.

Paul is going to be at PVS from Friday and I'll be joining him about midnight on Saturday night as I'm driving up immediately after finishing work at 2200hrs (couldn't get Saturday off - did well enough getting the Sunday!!)

I have secured a hard standing display for us this year - like most of you we've got fed up with the mudbaths that we've previously been allocated. We're on the far side of the strip as last year - on the end of the tarmac bit (close to the toilets) before the grass starts.

great stuff Nick, we will see you all up there
    sigpic

Comment

Nice one, see you all Sunday
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

awesome stuff

pm sent about stand pass

how does the stand layout work then as im new to this?

is it a first come first served on parking or is it broke down in the regions etc

Comment

Nice one nick! Looking forward to the weekend now just hope i get them before friday coz our posties are abit rubbish round here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            awesome stuff

is it a first come first served on parking or is it broke down in the regions etc
            normally park up in regions

Comment

Excellent, Thanks Nick.

If we are parking in Regions, do you guys already have new Region Banners?

Comment

Not yet - although we do expect a couple of our new flags to arrive in time for the weekend.

From those, ideas from regional flags/banners etc. can be gleaned.

Comment

Good, look forward to getting the tickets and stand pass ------ wise move going on to the hardstanding, ---------- see you there.

Comment

We won't be doing regional parking this year as there are only about 70 of you, compaired to the usual 250+.

If you turn up as a region togther, then you are welcome to park with each other.

PS If anyone want to meet me at 6.30am on Sunday to help with parking, that would be super
                    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

PPS I will be there Saturday aswell, but only 15 of you, so can manage that on my own

PPPS Will also be there Friday
                      CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
                        We won't be doing regional parking this year as there are only about 70 of you, compaired to the usual 250+.

If you turn up as a region togther, then you are welcome to park with each other.

PS If anyone want to meet me at 6.30am on Sunday to help with parking, that would be super
                        Only 70, sais it all, more than "a few" unhappy members last year then

Comment

ticket arrived today
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post

we try and make it, will we be allowed in at that time
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              ticket arrived today
                              Mine aswell looking forward to catching up with everyone at the weekend
                              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Working...
                              X