Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, this weekend........

What are your plans?

A certain member on here, devoted to the fold is going to the BTCC again on Sunday.

Slight issue tho.

If it wasn't for a phone call to me today, he'd have been sat on his own at Croft......

will be at Outon Park with the rest of the BTCC grid.

Anyone care to guess who?
    Last edited by Keif; 29 May 2009, 08:38 PM.
    My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
    Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Is it the chap from Croft, who's just phoned me as well

Comment

Possibly........
      My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
      Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Quite a few of the Cheshire lot will be at Oulton Park this weekend to cheer Vauxhall on

Im off to Duxford for a nose round the museum & to see the Vauxhall cars on display for the VBOA meet. Ill post some pics up when i get back
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

For us work calls, we were hopeing to be at Oulton to cheer on but no But we`ll have time to take the Corsa out for a spin never fails to put a smile on our face

Comment

im working sat morning till 12 then im getting ready to get out on the piss sat night and then its the vauxhall meet at the pub at 3 on sunday

Comment

I'm wondering if a Vectra is getting neglected?

Hoping I might get a chance to wash the Corsa this weekend, but at the moment I'd rather go back to sleep

Comment

I'm working all weekend, as per usual, but I have to get a few jobs done for the cars when I finish work too

4 days off before PV though, so will be cracking on and getting cars cleaned and ready to go

Comment

My plans for this weekend include:

Saturday - Decorating the hallway

Sunday - Off to Oulton Park for the BTCC

And nope, it wasn't me who thought the BTCC was at croft this weekend

I do know who it was though

Comment

Originally posted by Jus View Post
                    My plans for this weekend include:

Saturday - Decorating the hallway

Sunday - Off to Oulton Park for the BTCC

And nope, it wasn't me who thought the BTCC was at croft this weekend

I do know who it was though
                    Well spill the beans then!

Comment

I'm off to the BTCC also

In the sun for the first time this season

Comment

This weekend consisted of taking Alans Corsa Turbo up to meerkat exhausts on the trailer, that took til 7pm, then after the suspension on the ST200 settled after it all being off it was slightly lower on one side, so,up til 2am on Sat morning trying to get the ST200 to sit level at the rear, then back up at 8am til 2pm tweaking some more (finally got it sitting spot on) followed machine polishing my old Astra GSi mk3 to get rid of the nasty marks that Yogis pi55 poor car cleaning regime had inflicted on my once pristene paintwork.....then after dinner it was time to machine the ST200 to get the gloss up to show spec.
                        Nice relaxing day today, was on call so nowt too major. Detailed the engine bay, then put it up on ramps to clean and de-tar the underside and arches, followed by cleaning the heatshields and exhaust. De-tar the wheels then was called out. Got back home, wash and dry then a few coats of wheel sealant, valet the interior and then a couple of coats of concours.

Back to work for a rest tomorrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Any pictures Scott?

Comment

Never had time to take pics of any of the weekends antics, will try and get some of both Vecs up. They're both about 99% show ready although the 400mile trip down will take the sparkle off them I'd imagine
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post
                              Quite a few of the Cheshire lot will be at Oulton Park this weekend to cheer Vauxhall on

Im off to Duxford for a nose round the museum & to see the Vauxhall cars on display for the VBOA meet. Ill post some pics up when i get back
                              Was at the VBOA International weekend. On the Sunday I was spotted by this certain gent whilst at Duxford LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X