Old age catch's up ---------------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old age catch's up ---------------

----------- Ouch -- done mi flippin shoulder a mischief ----- decided to give the Vectra's brake calipers a coat of red Smoothrite.
    Got the trolly jack out ready to take the wheels off. when don't ask me how ---- i tripped over the damn thing and went flying and landed with my left shoulder taking the impact.
    Looks like i won't get them done for PVS, as my left shoulder and arm are rather sore at the moment.

The worst part about it is that i am a left handed drinker, ah, well, not to worry i've still got mi other hand

Sorry to hear of your accident Leo perhaps you could get Smudge to paint the calipers for you at PV...... no perhaps not. Smudge, Tools & car shows don't go do they

Comment

Ooh!! Bad luck Leo, hope you get better soon mate

I've managed to avoid any further injuries getting the cars ready for PV this week, after slicing my finger open with the Dremel the other week trimming the wheel arch liner on the Vectra Four more days to go next week, hopefully everyone will be in one piece when they get to Santa Pod

Comment

Hope you get better soon Leo.
        Me & Rigger put electric rear windows in my Veccy yesterday, got quite a few cuts in the proccess of fitting the motors which were a pig to line up , got there in the end
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Ooh!! Bad luck Leo, hope you get better soon mate

I've managed to avoid any further injuries getting the cars ready for PV this week, after slicing my finger open with the Dremel the other week trimming the wheel arch liner on the Vectra Four more days to go next week, hopefully everyone will be in one piece when they get to Santa Pod

And there's me working on my Vectra this weekend.

I normally ended will some sort of blood being spilt - I was removed the stereo equipment the other weekend and I caught my thumb on the underside of the seat. It was a nightmare trying to stop the drips getting onto the carpet & seats.

Comment

Must be a Vauxhall thing!!

I was weighing up leccy windows for the back of mine, know where there is a set I could lift cheaply, but I might leave it till after PV now

Comment

holy **** leo it willny get in the road of you in the pub
              and ye have been goin to paint the calipers fir how long noo lol
              sigpic

Comment

Holy smoke Leo, you need to watch oot at your age,
                could do yourself a proper mischief.
                I'm sure Sister Cath's kept on her toes
                Hope your better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Shagalier View Post
                  holy **** leo it willny get in the road of you in the pub
                  and ye have been goin to paint the calipers fir how long noo lol
                  Yeah, iv'e been going to paint them for two years now but i will have them done for Billing.

Comment

Originally posted by opel_bitch View Post
                    Holy smoke Leo, you need to watch oot at your age,
                    could do yourself a proper mischief.
                    I'm sure Sister Cath's kept on her toes
                    Hope your better soon

More or less ok now, but will leave it till after PVS before i attempt painting them again

Comment

Surely with 19" snowflakes you can paint through the spokes.....I can do that on the range rover sport wheels I have on the Disco, its very handy
                      sigpic

Comment

Get well soon Leo, can not have you with restrictive drinking for too long can we

Comment

Now come on Leo.......everyone knows a true drinker could use his feet if need be!

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                            Now come on Leo.......everyone knows a true drinker could use his feet if need be!
                            PMSL don't think I'd go that far, but a straw if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                              **** --- i'm not a monkey

Comment

Working...
                              X