anyone used ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone used ......

the dvla text reg system? i was bored at lunch today and thot i'll stick in me old gsi number plate and see what it says!
    some of u may remeber my beastie....

well i was the second owner when i traded it in bk in feb 2006..............
    the txt message came bk saying it had 7 yes 7 owners! lol
    then the next txt came thro and sed it had be a total loss so that sounds like it was writen off! only plus is that it didnt look like that when it was traded in lol it was standard, still sad to hear tho.

Aye I remember that, nice motor, under the bonnet was pretty!!! (that is such a bird thing to say but you know what I mean!!!)
    Last edited by Lynn; 22 May 2009, 08:59 PM. Reason: Nice lassie, helluva thick!!!

Comment

you big girl Lynn!

Comment

Lynn uses that analogy when I break the Astra. Looks under the bonnet, "but it still looks shiny" means it mustn't be really broken

Always best to let it go when you sell your car on, my old Nova was covered in sticky on **** by the next owner, who then managed to crack the inner wing on a car that had a Harry Hockley plating kit and write it off. God only knows how he was driving it to do that damage

Shame your car is a write off, but at least you took all the good stuff off it before it go ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Lynn uses that analogy when I break the Astra. Looks under the bonnet, "but it still looks shiny" means it mustn't be really broken
          There is a did between "pretty" and "shiny" dear, your may be shiny, but under the bonnet of Kev's astra was P R E T T Y!!!

(prettier than yours!!! Love you !!!)

Comment

taaadaaaaa....

Comment

Right, just looks shiny to me Kev!! It's a shame it ended up the scrapper

So Lynn, define a pretty engine from that picture then???

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Right, just looks shiny to me Kev!! It's a shame it ended up the scrapper

So Lynn, define a pretty engine from that picture then???
                i can see a domestic here pmsl
                sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Awh c'mon, that's a tidy lookin engine bay!! I remember a small crowd gathering round it admiring it the day all the regions met at Gretna

No domestic, he's just jealous cos Kev's now got a van!!! He seems to have a van fetish right now, keeps threatenin to sell my car for one!! I'm scared to leave it in the runway in case it morphs into an astra sportive while I'm out!!!!!

Comment

I remember it a had the wheels on the vec lol what was the number you txt?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                      I'm scared to leave it in the runway in case it morphs into an astra sportive while I'm out!!!!!
                      Nahh, wouldn't do that.

Might dismantle it to sell on eBay though, THEN buy the van

Comment

LOL!!!

Deeky, think it's 83600

Comment

lol @ lynn and steve! yea thats the number deeky, lol yea those wheels did the rounds in the scottish regions lol

Comment

lol they was slaggs!

Comment

Working...
                            X