X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTCC oops!

Someone got it well wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADIfsfNVrvE

that was a very bad mistake by the safety car if that would have been me i would be right pi$$ed

Comment

Ouch!!! That was silly!

Comment

Amanda and I were watching it last night and they should never of let the safety car out. The SC board was only shown at the last marshall post on a blind bend before the pit exit and was put out as the lead car passed, someone made a big mistake. Anyone after Chev Cruse spares?
        Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
          Amanda and I were watching it last night and they should never of let the safety car out. The SC board was only shown at the last marshall post on a blind bend before the pit exit and was put out as the lead car passed, someone made a big mistake. Anyone after Chev Cruse spares?

I was watching it aswell, I thought what a TW*T when the SC drove straight in to that BMW

Comment

what a plank
            sigpic

Comment

whoops!

Comment

I Sky+ed it, so avoided this thread until i watched it.

My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
                Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Oh eck!!

Comment

Ooops what a stupid mistake lol

Comment

Working...
                    X