PV Show tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PV Show tickets

Hi im new to all this but iv been on the shop vx website to book tickets for pv show and it only says how many tickets!! does anyone know how you book 1 car pass and 2 tickets pls

Your best bet is to PM Nick (Nforcer) and give him your details, telling him you require a stand pass for PV. May also be worth while contacting your local Regional Organisers and letting them know too
    sigpic

Comment

rite ok nice 1 wud i then just buy 2 tickets off sop vx?

Comment

Think so.... I'll raise this in the admin section to see what they say
        sigpic

Comment

ok thank u just we dont have a regional area so didnt no wot else to do lol

Comment

No worries mate, I've asked on the admin bit so I'll update you when I get a reply
            sigpic

Comment

cheers thanks agen

Comment

Got a reply from Nick...."Every member who orders tickets from us for PVS will automatically receive a stand pass"

Hope that answers your question
                sigpic

Comment

That is something that I need to do - any idea of the closing date?

Comment

The letter we received through the post did state we could book online via shopvx.co.uk but no mention of closing date, did mine last night so fingers crossed

Comment

Thanks 4 ur reply fingers crossed i shud get my pass iv buked through the shopvx website!!!

Comment

I have just booked my ticket through ShopVX.

Comment

we got ours last night. Hope they turn up by the end of the week so we can stop stressing and start looking forward to it!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X