Courtenay Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtenay Sport

Just thought [email protected] point out that they no longer give ANY car club discount anymore. They now do it through a loyalty scheme.

oh bugger when did this start then
    sigpic

Comment

No sure i phoned the day as i want an intercooler but when i mentioned the discount he said no.

Comment

and wot do you have to do to be "loyal" in there eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
          and wot do you have to do to be "loyal" in there eyes?
          10K, £5 off with voucher. wouldnt suprise me!

Comment

No sure but you'd think the fact that they'd still be getting £540 of me including the 5% off that they'd give it as £600 is a bit steep. ma pals bought shed loads off them so i'm gona go via him if they give him the discount that is. Just thought i'd pass on the bad news.

Comment

Cheers for that as was looking to get an intercooler for my Gsi in a few months.
              Im sure Mr Custard will give us the full run down on this.
              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

with regards to this issue,when i last spoke to mark he basically said that there is far too many car clubs to continue giving a discount to all of them

Comment

bloomin blimey, well if there is a few buying coolers what about a group buy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    bloomin blimey, well if there is a few buying coolers what about a group buy
                    Like the sound of that mate
                    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

I got told the same about too many clubs they are giving discounts as to free fitting on certain items and looking after people in different ways where they can

Comment

well i didn't know they still stopped doing the club discount will have a chat with jon when i go over next to find out what the score is

heres some details on the loyalty scheme hth

(Q) How does the Loyalty Scheme work?

It is very simple really. Every purchase made online with us will qualify for a points reward. The amount of points rewarded for each transaction is shown in your shopping basket prior to checkout. The points awarded are saved to be used against future transactions. The loyalty scheme applies to online transactions only and the saved points can only be redeemed against future transactions. No cash alternative is available and points cannot be exchanged for cash or against other services.

(Q) How many points are awarded and how can they be used?

At the current time 5 points are awarded for every £1.00 spent and these points can be redeemed against future purchases. 100 points are worth £1.00. You can redeem all or part of your available points (up to the maximum value of your shopping basket). Against any transaction you can only redeem saved points. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used against other offline purchases

Comment

That's not bad a deal if you work it out, spend £500 on something and get £25 back on the next order. Shame the club discount has gone out the window though, I wonder if the competitors are still offering discounts to VXDC members?

Comment

not good eh does it still advertise on here that u get a discount with them if so kinda misleading

Comment

Think Timmee is on the case, it might be they have withdrawn the discount and not passed this on yet, i guess it will filter down.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X