Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cheap are these now

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1443931.htm

a lot of car for the money maybe one day lol.

Had a go in a mates one and oh yes when they come down a bit more this is deffo what I'd like

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
      Had a go in a mates one and oh yes when they come down a bit more this is deffo what I'd like
      ah was that the red one at billing with the miltek smudge? sounded awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
        ah was that the red one at billing with the miltek smudge? sounded awesome.
        That would be the one I got close to on Mankini night pmsl

It was the one that the Stig crashed into a chainlink fence and our oppo Paul bought and rebuilt.

Best bit about my go was when He said try it without TC.....dont take much to swing the **** out!

Last edited by Smudge; 17 January 2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

That car is a beast, i would love one myself, oh the wife just said No

apparently no shares in opec
          sigpic

Comment

A lot of car for the money, but I've heard some horror stories about older ones starting to rot underneath due lack of protection for british roads and weather.

Definitely a summer car though, a workmate of mine bought one, after a Scooby and sold it when the winter came because it scared the life out of him on greasy winter roundabouts

Comment

Definitely a summer car though, a workmate of mine bought one, after a Scooby and sold it when the winter came because it scared the life out of him on greasy winter roundabouts [/QUOTE]

he must have a heavy right foot steve too used of having four wheel drive wouldnt be a black one by any chance?

yeah that the one smudge looks cracking.

Comment

Remember the Managers having them as company cars a couple of years ago, but all in Silver. Id love one but id need a bigger garage & a fuel tanker attached to the back end lol
                sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Saw a VXR 500 go for £16,500 recently

Id love one, big power and rear drive is right up my street. Cant afford one though sadly. I think ill be defecting to BMW when i get my vectra disaster sorted out

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
                    he must have a heavy right foot steve too used of having four wheel drive wouldnt be a black one by any chance?
                    No mate, it was a yellow one, but I think he put cheap tyres on it when he got it and it was his first rear wheel drive car. Going from a Jap turbo car to a proper V8 I think he wasn't used to a huge dollop of torque instantly available under the loud pedal

The 8 mpg economy on the run to work didn't help either

Comment

When I said to the misses about she said yes! So, the idea, If I keep my job (possibility of being made redundant) and can save my money (very hard for me to do!), shes said yes I can have a big rear wheel drive V8! TBH, the MG ZT 260 looks more realistic tho! Even the insurance is a possibility! (£1200 for a CV8 or a VXR!)
                      Last edited by A_Venables; 18 January 2010, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Blimey, just used the panel below the advert to get a insurance qoute and it said £749, that's a bit steep.

Comment

Working...
                        X