T.V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.V.

Got mine today another good read and a good feature of big chap's little nova stunnung little motor.

Got mine yesterday, quite a good read but not as good as recent issues i thought. Many apologies if its yours but the cavalier Diesel feature
    I know it was a budget theme and all that but the engine bay i do feel wasnt really worthy of a big photo in the feature. I did like the white corsa, looks tidy and a good spec.

Comment

The Nova has had quite a journey, bet the Jenveys sound awesome

Comment

Liked the Mk1 Astra GTE, cracking car. See Dougie scrapped his V6 Vectra, bit of a shame that
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

cant belive he left so many parts on that vectra, looked like there was loads of value left. the white corsa is nice and tastefully done

Comment

yeah said he had stripped it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
              yeah said he had stripped it lol.
              Must be my eyes but im sure it had the irmscher rear spoiler left on. Looking in old mags the body work was in great condition as well, better than my veccy
              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

good issue big chaps features awsome photos are ace! also love the santa pod advertisement page

Comment

Mmmmm, wonder why?

Comment

Cheers for comments! It's turned out no bad, pics are cracking, got about 100 so maybe fire some up later.

Oor turbodave working his magic on the writing too!

Comment

Great feature bud the nova is well tidy.

Comment

Not got my issue yet, must be that the stagecoach to Lancashire hasn't set off. It's rather late methinks today is the 18th and the mag was out on the 15th, awell, see if it's in the post tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                        X