Frost aftermath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost aftermath!

Well the frost is retreating here now and the amount of potholes its blown is unbelivable tbh............wonder how long it will take our local councils will take to get there ar$e in gear and get sumthing done bout it!

know what you mean.there are loads that have appeared around here.

but dont worry your road tax will fix them......
    no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

Comment

I hit a pothole in Mansfield today that you could survive a nuclear blast if you got in it!

I bet they say *Sorry we haven't got the money to fix the potholes now, We spent all the money on grit!*

BTW, I heard today before the bad weather road grit/salt was retailing at £80 per ton, Now it's £300 per ton

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
        Well the frost is retreating here now and the amount of potholes its blown is unbelivable tbh............wonder how long it will take our local councils will take to get there ar$e in gear and get sumthing done bout it!
        Knowing the council they wont get there ar$e in gear and they will just be left

Comment

its going to cost millions to sort the pot holes like they care tho am just glad its going as are my chillblains worst thing ever!

Comment

I know its meant to be a bit "warmer" but this was this mornin
            on ma way to work

Comment

bloody hell, still chilly up ur way then lol.
              no sign of thawing out Louise?

Comment

Most of the roads are clear here now, just sludge on the sideroads. Temp is around 2.5c now the last few days.
                Know what you mean about the potholes folks hit a fair few in the Vectra which have been inposible to avoid
                sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Got a few holes appearing even after our little bit of a cold snap........weather warning of heavy snow and ice overnight should bring about a bit of fun tomorrow

Comment

19" wheels versus potholes.

POTHOLES TO BE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE WHEN YOU RUN 19's

people who follow me along the road must think i'm p*ssed with all the swerving i'm doing, it will take forever to get the roads sorted.

Comment

Ive not been very far lately with being ill but the past 3 days its been thawing, local newspaper had an article which said it was 24 days running the temperature didnt get above zero here

Ive never burnt so much wood in the stove in my life as the past month or so, the pipe tha supplies one of my sheds water and the hose are both burst. Roads dont seem too badly damged here (yet)

Comment

Our roads were bad before. but now there diabolical.
                        Will be gettin the Tigra back on the road at the weekend and
                        am dreadin it with low profiles

Comment

Finally got out in the car today. 1st time since 24th Dec, like putin
                          on old slippers. Can hardly look ahead though, lookin for potholes
                          there everywhere Will be keeping this site on my favourites list...
                          www.potholes.co.uk

Comment

good link Louise! sent an email to my council to see how quickly they were gona deal with said problems, will see how long i have to wait for a reply!

Comment

Saw the local Highways Authority setting up cones etc on Church St in our village todday as i went to get the car washed, *Great* I think their going to fill in the potholes of which there are about 2 dozen on Church St

Drives past 30 minutes later and their REPAINTING THE WHITE LINES!!!! There is hardly any road surface left to paint on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X