pvs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pvs

is there anybody who wishes to attend pvs this year if so let us mods/admin know and we can make sure we have a stand thanks

I'd like to go ,not been for about 5 years but from what i remember it was really good

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
      I'd like to go ,not been for about 5 years but from what i remember it was really good
      i had to look twice then at the name as i couldn't remember replying

Comment

never been, heard bad things but be intrested to go and see what its all about if we went as a club

Comment

it was ok last year shame about the rain and the dirty messy roads, good turn out and weather was better in the afternoon, its a option might be up for this

Comment

yeah i have been in the past,had a great day out,even got sun burnt so might be worth a run out

Comment

There is at least 4 of us from west scotland want to go!!

Thanx Timmeeeeeee x

Comment

Na no for me this year was a big let down last year santa pod was a ****e hole last year cleaned the car twice and the toilets a wouldn't even let the dug use them but all the same the sun was out and had a good day.

Comment

Very interested in camping with members at the Aquadrome for this....... If we can get interested members to put their names down we may be able to book a camping area for the club and get a discount.

Put me down for the stand big fella........though we are only really going for the Booze up

Comment

I'll be there as usual! And up for camping too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                      Very interested in camping with members at the Aquadrome for this....... If we can get interested members to put their names down we may be able to book a camping area for the club and get a discount.

Put me down for the stand big fella........though we are only really going for the Booze up

yep I'll be up for this

can we get a copy and paste list going of all members wanting to go?
                      as we need to get a booking in with Karen at Billing, I spoke to her about a month ago, she starting early on club bookings.

We can reserve a free pitch, if we got less than 50 campers, however we will need to suppy Karen with a rough number to start with.

Comment

Count me in
                        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

i'll make one but i think we're booking a static at billing

Comment

Nah, won't be attending this year.

Comment

Me and Danibear and about 6 more will be down and we will be staying at billing....Santa pod wasnt great last year due to weather but we just enjoy seein all the cars and people going down the strip...and the drinking of course

Comment

Working...
                              X