Clear All

• SAnta Pod

Will there be a club stand this year???

for which show???

Comment

DOH, Santa Pod as per title....
      sigpic

Comment

Santa Pod is a venue and not a show so I'll ask again...for which show Lynn?
        Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

ooooooooooooooh, hand bags at 10 paces
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry Lynn with no e and Timmee, was trying to be clever but again i have been put right, I do apologise, for my hasty reply i hope i die a nasty death in my heavly modified car...................i'll get my coat
            Last edited by Thumper; 8 January 2010, 02:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

pvs am guessing
              Last edited by Kev; 8 January 2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Sorry Lynn with no e and Timmee, was trying to be clever but again i have been put right, I do apologise, for my hasty reply i hope i die a nasty death in my heavly modified car...................i'll get my coat

I'd really rather you didn't!!!!!!!

Yes pvs, kinda thought that was obvious but apparently not!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                  Santa Pod is a venue and not a show so I'll ask again...for which show Lynn?
                  the ford show what do you think

well a knew what you ment lynn

Comment

Thought the club wasn't going to have anything else to do with P.V.S. due to the condition of the place last year. That's what i understood.

Comment

I will not be going after the last 2 years efforts.

I am thinking about the opel treffen in Oschersleben, Germany which is on from 3rd to 6th June 2010 instead.

Comment

That could be an option Chris, but still waiting to hear what the show callender is for 2010, that's shows through this club.
                        Some information needs to be forthcoming as the summer will be fast approaching after the end of this month.

Comment

must admit that sounds a option
                          sigpic

Comment

I am going to have to go begging to my boss to get the 3rd June off though. My birthday is the 4th so it would be good to celebrate that in Germany.

Comment

Well there are a few of us from up here wanting to go.
                              Does that mean the sad day has come to join another club??? Perhaps the grass is greener on another side!!!

Curious tho......is vxronline going to pvs??? If so I assume that us paying members of a CLUB not a "forum" will be welcome on their stand???
                              Last edited by Lynn; 8 January 2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X