Time to give up motoring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to give up motoring ?

Nothing quite like returning to pick up your car from outside your friends house and finding something looks a little different to when you left it there. And then after half a day of nothing but hassle trying to sort it out you still have no idea what happened to it or who did it. Merry ****ing christmas eh.

B*****ds Gutted for you mate. Hope you find out who did it & kill them
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

holy 5hit thats bad. Bin lorry? had to be something with a high tail.....either that or a snowplough.

wing, two doors, quarter repair and a full side repaint....uneconomical repair probably.
      sigpic

Comment

Its worse than it looks, B post is twisted, rear door catch is torn half off the body and the A post is shunted forward. I cant get in that side at all and the car is pulling left quite badly. Its Screwed for sure. Only info i got is a huge bang heard followed by the car alarm at 4.13 AM from some of the neighbours.

Comment

Gutted for you.

Looks like a wagon has done it from the height of the damage.

Comment

sorry to hear that matey, ******* bar stewards
            sigpic

Comment

Holy Chyte!!!!!
              Thats bloody terrible someone would do that much damage and not stop!!!!

Gutted for you mate

Comment

Totally gutted for ya mate that's fek!n terrible
                Given the time of the morning recon it'd be a gritter/snow plough.
                No way he'd do that without knowing. Might be worth a wee visit to the
                council depot. Any paint left marks left?

Comment

If that happend to mine a would be walking about with a loaded shotgun. when a first saw the pic my first thought was bin lorry but dont think they would empty bins at that time in the morning strange how the hill slopes to the left but managed to hit only ur car looks as if its started at the back quater towards the front wing.

Comment

that's bad, hope you get it sorted

by looking at the pictures, if you look at the tyre marks in the snow/ice, it appears that the vehicle came from the top end of the hill, by the golf(silver). and may of skidded on ice or lost control. with impact on the drivers door, (however most of the marks in the road would of gone by then) and may of slamed in side way's. if the wing mirror was in the same place as in pic, i would say this vehicle was speeding 40-50+ (just guessing at this stage)

as for the damage to rear passenger door, i say that happened when the vehicle was trying to pull away from the vec. and got caught

as for vehicles, could be a van or even a 7.5 T truck

is there newsagents nearby could be newspaper deliveries, milk deliveries to local shops?

just a few ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
                      that's bad, hope you get it sorted

by looking at the pictures, if you look at the tyre marks in the snow/ice, it appears that the vehicle came from the top end of the hill, by the golf(silver). and may of skidded on ice or lost control. with impact on the drivers door, (however most of the marks in the road would of gone by then) and may of slamed in side way's. if the wing mirror was in the same place as in pic, i would say this vehicle was speeding 40-50+ (just guessing at this stage)

as for the damage to rear passenger door, i say that happened when the vehicle was trying to pull away from the vec. and got caught

as for vehicles, could be a van or even a 7.5 T truck

is there newsagents nearby could be newspaper deliveries, milk deliveries to local shops?

just a few ideas
                      case solved ,noo find the affending fecker top job sir
                      sigpic

Comment

a feel fir ye sir canny be hard to fund oot who done seeing as yur on a smaller island

hope ye get some joy anyway

take it easy
                        sigpic

Comment

fuk sakes man thats bad ad be gutted!

Comment

christ thats bad hope it can be repaired and you find the bar-stard

Comment

I know how you feel after finding may car smashed in outside the village super market. Hope you have better luck in finding who did it then I did who did mine

Comment

Working...
                              X