Bad News (off topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News (off topic)

Got to work this morning to the news that a workmate had been held up (Robbed). He was jumped by 4 guys in masks carrying baseball bats, he did what we're told to do if this happens, drop the vehicles keys on to the ground and step away and offer no resistance, even after doing this they gave him a beating with the bats putting the poor guy in Hospital 2 days before Christmas

What is this country coming to? That even after carrying out the sc*ms orders to hand over the vehicle keys you get a beating? You might as just have well have refused to hand the keys over and gone down fighting, the result would have been the same

And all they got away with was a truck with 5 mail trolleys full of empty mailbags and 10 empty mail trolleys

What complete bar stewards, hope he gets well soon
    sigpic

Comment

Twunts!!!

Comment

This Country makes me sick at times, you have to give in to scum bags, if some thieving scroat breaks into your house & threatens your family, YOU get locked up if you batter him

Andy hope your mate gets well soon, offer him everyones best wishes from here & make sure your carefull out there mate
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Hope they have a sh!te xmas

Comment

Poor guy, he took a beating for an empty truck......
            sed it before and i'll say it again........ theres alot to be sed for bringing back the Death penalty

Comment

Scum bags!

Comment

****ing dirty ********

Comment

Thanks everyone, I passed on your regards to him today when he came into work on his way home from Hospital. He's got 8 stitches on the *Goose egg* lump on the back of his head and heavy bruising to his arms and legs from where he curled up in a ball on the floor as they were hitting him

The good news is he'll be OK and he's got as long as he needs off work on full pay, And he says he'll be spending that time looking at car brochures and thinking of the compensation payout that he's been told he will be getting

Comment

Get some Vauxhall brochures shoved in his hand Andy

Comment

thats shocking.

gd 2 hear ur mates is ok.

Comment

i dont care if they brake into my house i WILL kill them

Comment

Working...
                        X