not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not happy

some **** reversed into my rear crner and has slightly pushed the back bumper in slightly and put a 8 inch scrach on there, when i spoke to him he said that hes not liable and wouldnt admit to it and that we'd have to go fithty fithty (the toser) i had to tell him to walk away as i knew this was going no where and from an insurance point of weiv it was in a public car park, worst of all it was a ****** hyundai

some peeps just dont care bout there cars,i to would have said walk away before i knock your head off if he started being like that ****hole

Comment

some people just dont give a ****.

Comment

What a Helmet, i would have put my boot in his door if it had been my car
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

does the carpark have camaras? If so, its just the evidence you need?

Comment

I Would have got the police. A lass at my work's gettin
            done for doin that very thing - careless driving and leaving the scene
            of an accident. I hope they throw the book at her!

Comment

cameras, yeah think so but insurance would probably be 50/50 so its not worth the claim and excess on my insurance

Comment

It does make you sick when something like that happens ---- like you say it's not worth a insurance claim as the excess would come into force, so looks like you will have to grin and bear it.

One thing though --- if you see the car again parked up --- accidently run your keys down the side.

Comment

Just fitted a rear bumper on ours after someone nudged Lynne a couple of months back........still waiting for matey to cough up half the cost

Comment

mis's has the redge and thinks hes local but like you said ill probably forget and grin and bear it.
                    i was allready planning to get her in the body shop for some minor deffects caused by previous and considered a full respray as i cant stand different colour panels so its just another to add to the list

Comment

Working...
                    X