New Astra -- the wife's verdict.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Astra -- the wife's verdict.

Driving through town today and passing the Vauxhall Dealer the wife said "oh look, is that the new Astra, can i have a look", so turning round i parked at the front of the showroon.
    The sales team must have thought it was their birthday as the missus charged through the door and made a beeline for the Astra with me a few yards behind her.
    The Astra in question was a 5 door sri in red and just as it left the factory with nothing added.
    A womans logic is baffling at times, when after a few minutes she told the bewildered saleman that she did not like the colour (red) and the interior had no room and that the seat were not at all comfortable, as she preffered the seat in the Corsa VXr to the Astra, baffling the salesman again by saying she liked Timmee Custards Corsa VXr as the seats were superb. The saleman was probably thinking "who the **** is Timmeee Custard" as he looked at me with a glaze in his eyes.

Bless her i still love her.

Well done Cath, give the sales men a hard time, you should see the three door version due out in 2011 i think, it a great looking car
    sigpic

Comment

best you get buying a corsa vxr then leo spice up your life a little

Comment

Minted Cath........Get em on the backfoot

You could get a good deal there in the future Leo.......they may sell cheap to keep their sanity

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
          ....as she preffered the seat in the Corsa VXr to the Astra, baffling the salesman again by saying she liked Timmee Custards Corsa VXr as the seats were superb. The saleman was probably thinking "who the **** is Timmeee Custard" as he looked at me with a glaze in his eyes.

Bless her i still love her.

pmsl

Comment

See Leo, she's priceless

Comment

:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Working...
              X