VXRonline?
    Hivny been able to get on since Friday

looks like there server is having problems

Comment

someone hasnt put 50p in the electric meter
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Got this in my Inbox today, copied and pasted as is

You are probably aware that VXRonline experienced access issues over the weekend, we're please to say that these are now fixed.

What went wrong? It was simply that the domain (www.vxronline.co.uk) expired. We have this set up with an auto-renew but for some reason this didn't clear so the renewal didn't happen, which resulted in the site not being accessible.

The renewal has now been made and access should be possible by all towards the end of the day.
        We apologies for any incontinence caused and we have made provision that this over-sight can't happen again
        Anyone had any issues as per the email?

Comment

ive had a bit of a dodgy belly today but im sure a good dose of KFC will clear it as i 'LOG' onto VXRonline pmsl

Comment

incontinence pmsl
            sigpic

Comment

Awww, were they all pi55ing themselves incase it had shut down??
              sigpic

Comment

This message raised a smile

I had this message from VXR online advising me that there had been a problem over the weekend with the site.

I found the last paragraph slightly amusing??

Dear johnnyN,

You are probably aware that VXRonline experienced access issues over the weekend, we're please to say that these are now fixed.

What went wrong? It was simply that the domain (www.vxronline.co.uk) expired. We have this set up with an auto-renew but for some reason this didn't clear so the renewal didn't happen, which resulted in the site not being accessible.

The renewal has now been made and access should be possible by all towards the end of the day.
                We apologies for any incontinence caused and we have made provision that this over-sight can’t happen again.
                I wondered why I had p1ssed myself when I couldn't access the site at the weekend!!

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Did you find it hard to 'LOG' on lol

Comment

Threads merged.
                      My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
                      Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

incontinence is not funny especially if you are double incontinent.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
                          incontinence is not funny especially if you are double incontinent.
                          Voice of experience there Leo?

Comment

Working...
                          X