My new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car

WELL GUYS AND DOLLS I HAD A WEE BRAIN STORM AND I DID NOT WANT TO PAY £405 FOR MY ROAD TAX FOR MY VXR8 FOR A YEAR SO I BOUGHT A NEW CAR INSTEAD IT IS A VXR ASTRA IN SILVER LIGHTING ON A 59 PLATE 1900 MILES FOR A GOOD PRICE GOT A MEGA DEAL FOR MY VXR8 THERE ARE SOME PICTURES I HAVE TAKEN TODAY ENJOY

ALSO AN UPDATE ON MY VAUXHALL BOARD IN MY OFFICE

no wonder u traded the vxr8 in £405 a year u had it a while!!

new car looks gd tho least its not blue lol.

Comment

There's a garage not to far from me who only deal in Vauxhalls and this week he has in amongst others two VXr Astra's, one in Arden Blue and the other on Black Sapphire, both having under 1500 miles, with the screen price on both being £14600 and both are 59 plates.
      The cost of buying a VXr is now getting reasonable and no doubt the prices will continue to fall in the new year.

Comment

lol nice big guy.

Comment

lol a new one again looks braw tho mate

Comment

Looks great in Silver Lightning, dont see that many about in that colour which is a nice change
            sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

nice 1 davie only £210 for road tax now haha
              also is there a meet this month with it being crimbo period n that

Comment

The money You've spent on cars and you're concerned about paying £405 !!

Comment

Not wanting to cause upset, but the Vxr looks like any other Astra in that colour! Time to modify! See the old Bus is still in the driveway, not sold it on yet?

Comment

fcuking hell davie not again

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Not wanting to cause upset, but the Vxr looks like any other Astra in that colour! Time to modify! See the old Bus is still in the driveway, not sold it on yet?
                      Have to agree with you there mate. But nice one Davie, yet another Vaux to add to your growing list lol

Comment

Fek sake man

Very nice but it cost a lot more than the £405 road tax

Comment

Nice Astra, not too many on 18s either.

Why buy car with a high VED in the first place if its going to be a reason to sell it when the dealers 6mths runs out?
                          sigpic

Comment

hi guys and dolls just a wee note with regards to my new car i just had it for a day as my vxr8 was away getting the engine managment light off so i had the vxr astra to play with it was a bit of fun and i just wanted to find out the comments of everone so
                            happy xmas +happy new year

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X