Pig flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig flu?

Who has had swineflu and how long has it taken you to get over it? Ive just been diagnosed with having swineful and im stuck at home feeling rough as hell. How long should it take for me to get over this?

Sorry to hear that fella, get well soon..
    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately no text book answer for that.

Can vary from people to people. My niece had it and was down for a couple if days only.

Take rest, drink plenty of fluids and follow the docs instructions
      Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
      Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
      Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Hope you get well soon mate. Other half had it a few months back & was bad for a week.
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Thanks guys, I am startin to feel better, but my head has been banging for 3 days now! Had a fish finger sandwich, went straight through with in half an hour, could smell it going down the loo as if it had just come out the oven!

Comment

too much information!!!

Comment

Glad your feeling better though

Comment

Sorry, thought it might have been after Id logged off Gettin there, but very slowley!

Comment

Perfect cure, loads of TV, Bags of pickled onion monster munch & sweets lol (that what i normally do)
                  sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Thats basically what Im doin, but just cant eat at the min (very unusual for me, like my food lots!). Got a nice 42" and a home cinema, tis finally coming in very useful, still board tho, thinking bout how much I want to refurb the wheels on the car!

Comment

im sure i had it last week think its a glorified cold lol

Comment

You lot probably got "Man Flu"

Comment

Thats what the misses said, she even heard me been sick, etc, still thought I was faking! She believed me when she saw my temperature and shivering at the same time. pmsl.

Comment

my mrs just had it and its lasted 2 week!!!
                            but it moved onto her chest, with her being asthmatic too its not helped things

Comment

hope she gets better soon, Im nearly right now, so will be going back to work on monday, but it really wasnt nice for the first few days! have decieded to have a go at refurbing my wheels over the weekend, just gotta get a nice heater for the garage and all the materials to do the wheels with!

Comment

Working...
                              X