total vauxhall mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total vauxhall mag

hi folks not been on for a while due to work ,doing up the house and a hundred other things .
    I've finally got my GTE featured in the december issue .
    the shoot was done back in October and took 5 hours on a freezing friday night ,he must have took 300 pics ,but i was worth it the pictures they used are brilliant ,and the poster was a bit off a surprise ,didn't know they were doing that . All in all well pleased to see it in there

Originally posted by brianm View Post
    hi folks not been on for a while due to work ,doing up the house and a hundred other things .
    I've finally got my GTE featured in the december issue .
    the shoot was done back in October and took 5 hours on a freezing friday night ,he must have took 300 pics ,but i was worth it the pictures they used are brilliant ,and the poster was a bit off a surprise ,didn't know they were doing that . All in all well pleased to see it in there
    will look out for your car mate looks like thats two of us in the mag next month anymore from the club?

Comment

yer feature was great Brian, the poster is great too. Another quality Scots Vauxhall!!
      sigpic

Comment

could'nt agree anymore, great feature, I totally enjoyed reading it. stunning Astra you have

Comment

Absolute ace motor,really put a hell of a lot of work into it.

Comment

Excellent Feature & a stunning Mk1 Astra
            All credit to you

Didnt like the VXR though with the Tango interior , not nice
            sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Blimey that came around quick!......Will have to get a copy and have a look

Comment

Well done Brian great feature the pics look really good and the poster is a wee bonus.

Comment

got it today good feature mate car looks showroom!

Comment

really good feature on ur minted mk1 would love one of them.

saved from the crusher

Comment

Thanks for the comments ,heres a link to the resto thread on vodc site .if you have a spare 3 hrs lol

http://www.vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=884

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post

Didnt like the VXR though with the Tango interior , not nice
                        Saw it at Trax and he had painted the brake calipers orange including the brake pad retainer clip everything. Looked like he had done it with a 2 inch brush and there were runs in the paint.

Comment

Got it today.......Very good mate

Comment

nice mate looks like a lot o hard work and dedication

Comment

good feature brian the car looks good and the scrapyard was a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X