Woohoo, it passed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo, it passed!

My Calibra passed its mot again with just an advisory for a pitted rear disc (still gave correct braking effort), cant believe it as the Callys 14 years old now! Rides great with its new shocks and top mounts on the suspension, next up - refurb the alloys! Got some nice new BBS centres ready.

good 2 hear that it passed

Comment

Nice one, my Vectra also passed its MOT today, flew straight through so well pleased as well & its almost 12 years old
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

I was suprised to be honest, its had some tlc, with me undersealing, replacing parts as needed, but it doesnt get used much anymore. We obviously had it jacked up and underneath looks pretty rust free, apart from the jacking points, compared with my dads 96' SE5, it looks great. Just didnt expect it too pass first time!

Comment

Nice to see a couple of older models being taken care of.........too many disappearing with the scrappage balderdash an all

Comment

Ive still got a bit of rust around the rear arches & on the doors but will get that sorted in a few months. On its last MOT it advised play in the rear suspension bushes which is a Vectra B niggle so had them replaced a few weeks ago & it sailed through today which im well chuffed with. Its worse than going the Dentist when its your cars MOT time lol
            sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post
                Ive still got a bit of rust around the rear arches & on the doors but will get that sorted in a few months. On its last MOT it advised play in the rear suspension bushes which is a Vectra B niggle so had them replaced a few weeks ago & it sailed through today which im well chuffed with. Its worse than going the Dentist when its your cars MOT time lol
                Tell me about it, I had everything crossed!

Comment

Working...
                X