Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt21ta42jIc

Really nice car, but WHY the hell would you do that to your car? He's lucky the windows didn't break. Can't stand those type of hi-fi systems, pointless IMO

Comment

Totally agree with Steve, its a nice car but systems with that much power do nothing for us Good job the car wasnt french cos it would have blown itself to pieces lol

Comment

Originally posted by zletcorsab View Post
        Totally agree with Steve, its a nice car but systems with that much power do nothing for us Good job the car wasnt french cos it would have blown itself to pieces lol
        Cheers Yeah if it was French it would be just a pile of parts on the road by now. It just shows the good build of s

Comment

like the car but why so much bass it doesn't even sound good. wonder how many rattles and bangs the car has?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
            like the car but why so much bass it doesn't even sound good. wonder how many rattles and bangs the car has?
            Remember in the film "The Blues Brothers" where their car just explodes as they've done all their car chases, when they go up to pay their taxes for the church. Pure class.

Comment

:d:d:d

Comment

I hate that Cat Sick Thump Thump music, it sucks BIG Style.
                Nice Vectra though. Im happy with my factory systems in both cars with a nice bit of classic Rock such as AC/DC, Iron Maiden, non of this pump up your marmalade stuff
                sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

I know someone, who also done this to his vec. I don't see the point, I'm sure that will effect the impact zones. so god help him if he has a crash

Comment

Same as the rest of you, go for quality when upgrading, upto them if they want to look like a tit. Got one lives next door to me, has a lexus, comes in 2am playing alsorts at silly volumes in my quiet cul de sac. Bloody polish!

Comment

Shouldn't affect the impact zones. The doors have impact bars across them (so its the skin that flexes), the deformable crash cans are part of the chassis. The doors and tailgate are just moving under air pressure, lifting them off their seals. Won't do the hinges or striker/catches any favours, these will be taking the stress loading caused by the increased SPL.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because he's a muppet! But which one is he?

Comment

What a muppet, i was hoping for the glass to smash. Pointless as everyone else has said.

Comment

He may thing he is cool. But we will see who has the last laugh when his car falls apart!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X