59 plate Corsa VXr --- is this cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 plate Corsa VXr --- is this cheap.

Local Vauhall Dealer has a brand new Corsa vxr for £14500 with the list price of around £17500 ------ that seems a big discount to me.
    Is this normal for the vxr or perhaps the scrappage scheme could have something to do with it, but it dosen't say so in the advert.
    Are Vauxhall doing a promotion on these cars at the moment or could it be the dealer trying to get shut.

Think the dealer might be trying to get shut Leo as my local dealers have a 58 plate Corsa VXR in Arden Blue for £13995.
    If you could find someone to get it on the Partners scheme you'd get another £2k of that as well so could be a bargin
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
      Local Vauhall Dealer has a brand new Corsa vxr for £14500 with the list price of around £17500 ------ that seems a big discount to me.
      Is this normal for the vxr or perhaps the scrappage scheme could have something to do with it, but it dosen't say so in the advert.
      Are Vauxhall doing a promotion on these cars at the moment or could it be the dealer trying to get shut.
      Scrappage scheme plus £1,000 FDA would bring it to that price.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDempsey View Post
        Scrappage scheme plus £1,000 FDA would bring it to that price.
        Ah, so it will be the scrappage scheme then Dave, thought it was a bit cheap, but their was no mention of it in the advert though.

Comment

Working...
        X