Social networking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social networking!

Who uses these sites then? and what do you like best i have a bebo thing but have started using facebook some good games on there tho!

i have pages on both tho am not on them a great deal. sum good games on bebo.

Comment

Tried facebook but kept getting too many challenges and daft comments........not too interested in childish status posts either

Comment

Other Half is on Facebook but as im a grumpy old git stuck in a 1980's timewarp i dont bother
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Never been on them.....if I can help it.....never will.

Bah Humbug....you and me both Sean!!
          sigpic

Comment

Only on Facebook, but well hidden

Comment

I use Facebook alot, I find it useful, to keep update with my freinds in London. and keep in touch. as i moved away

Comment

facebook is good for keepin, in touch with friends who you dont see all the time,dont go for the status rubbish,why should everyone know how your feeling,never tryed the others apart from using msn messenger

Comment

Originally posted by mikie View Post
                  facebook is good for keepin, in touch with friends who you dont see all the time,dont go for the status rubbish,why should everyone know how your feeling,never tryed the others apart from using msn messenger
                  yeah agree good for free method of condact with mates lol

Comment

Working...
                  X