New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

The son in law has over the weekend bought himself another motor to play with and i can't bear to say what make it is.
    The clues are as follows --------

It's Orange in colour
    The wheels look like snowflakes
    It's a three door
    The rear badge has a "S" then a "T" followed by a "3"

----- asked him why he had done this and he replied with a big grin "blame yer daughter" --- apparantly he picks it up next week.

The Beemer as gone to a chap who said he would have it as it stood (smashed) so our Glen bit his hand off.

Yours truly is looking forward to having a go in the aformentioned orange machine, and according to press reports they are pretty descent motors and have all the toys.

Will keep you informed when i trash it --- ooppps, sorry, thrash it

ahh the Dagenham parts bin special! Amazing how much life you can get out an old Volvo T5 engine.

I do like the orange ones though....
    sigpic

Comment

You've been Tangoed then Leo
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        ahh the Dagenham parts bin special! Amazing how much life you can get out an old Volvo T5 engine.

I do like the orange ones though....

I love winding up fordists about the about the 16 year old volvo engines It always goes down badly

I cant stand the orange ones, i would rather drive round in nissan micra

Comment

Originally posted by Bendy View Post
          I love winding up fordists about the about the 16 year old volvo engines It always goes down badly

I cant stand the orange ones, i would rather drive round in nissan micra
          Should be careful there mate, they might pick up on the pushrod V8s in the Monaro, or that the XE and LET engines can trace their heritage back to when Cosworth came to help GM out

I do like the rebranding Ford do though, fish an engine out of an old car, stick a .....tec badge on it and give it an up to date engine management. Vauxhall would never do that

Would they

Comment

No shame in having a go in one Leo.........after all the VXR Brand manager turned up at billing driving one this year

Comment

Nowt wrong wi a fast Ford...been there, done that....joined the club/bought the T-shirt
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                No shame in having a go in one Leo.........after all the VXR Brand manager turned up at billing driving one this year

nope he had the rs version

Comment

Was it painted pink? (to match his taste in cloths)
                  sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post
                    Was it painted pink? (to match his taste in cloths)
                    Oooh, hope you don't mean me

Comment

Yeah, the ST3 has all the toys, top of the range and all that, but in all honesty they don't do anything for me ---- must be mi age.

Comment

Working...
                      X