8th november black pool lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th november black pool lights

hi guys been looking on the other site vxronline and looked at a post by simon flecther with regards to a convoy along blackpool on the sunday night at [7pm] meet at 6pm at tesco car park [postcode fy44uj just at the end off the m55] to see the lights you can go into the site and have a look it will be good for the guys with familys and there wifes so anybody thing of going down add your name going down on the saturday or the sunday come back up on sunday night

[1]david vxr
    Last edited by david vxr; 23 October 2009, 10:30 PM.

Oh, i do like to be by the seaside

Blackpool is just down the road from me ((who's a lucky boy then) and iv'e already seen the lights once this year and that's enough but i'm up for a meet if enough peeps are willing, suppose i could make it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
      Blackpool is just down the road from me ((who's a lucky boy then) and iv'e already seen the lights once this year and that's enough but i'm up for a meet if enough peeps are willing, suppose i could make it twice.

Don't forget to bring your flask and blanket Leo.

Comment

Last time i did a convoy through Blackpool i was in a Manta lol, im working all that weekend or would have gone & took the built in speed restrictor-nagger with me
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Working...
        X