Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Hate's........

with other driver's?????
    cmon u now u all have them so lets hear emm!

My main pet hate just now is
    Drivers with there diped headlights set too high when there driving behind ya and blinding you!
    oh andddddddddd....... wanting to get home from a $hit day at work and getting stuck behind Driving miss £ecking Daisy!

cmon lets hear them peeps?

Steady Eddy drivers, trundle along at 40mph in a national speed limit, so you overtake, make some distance then get into a village and after leaving them half a mile behind, they fly through the village still at 40mph and sit 3 inches off your back bumper until you leave the village again.

Have these people no brains?

Comment

All the **** holes that pull out in front of you when your on a bike

Women driving big 4X4s on narrow roads who are 4 feet away from the verge on their side due to them having NO idea where the passenger side of their ******* range rover is, meanwhile your nearly in the ditch trying to avoid them

Tailgating to the point if you touched the brakes they wouldnt be able to avoid hitting you if they even had time to react and brake at all

People just rolling on into a junction or roundabout your waiting at for them without indicating at all (police and taxis where i live)

Police officer who lives very near me passing me When im doing 60MPH in a VW transporter on an A road doing around 80-90 on his own in the plod car going home for a tea break/skive

I could go on all night . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Steady Eddy drivers, trundle along at 40mph in a national speed limit, so you overtake, make some distance then get into a village and after leaving them half a mile behind, they fly through the village still at 40mph and sit 3 inches off your back bumper until you leave the village again.

Have these people no brains?
        Yep!..... I call them 'one speed wallies' or something like that

Mister 'Middle lane is mine' is another tosspot and I also get wild with the people who answer the phone or start talking to their passengers/s and drop their speed by 15 mph to do so!

Comment

All the drivers in the outside lanes on a motorway that see a police car sitting on the inside lane some 10mph below the speed limit and immediately slow down to match the police cars speed.
          Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
          Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
          Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Originally posted by Berley View Post
            All the drivers in the outside lanes on a motorway that see a police car sitting on the inside lane some 10mph below the speed limit and immediately slow down to match the police cars speed.

lmao I know what you mean

mine is T junctions with traffic lights, people go through the green. then stop on the red in the midlle of the junction

young lads tailgating, trying to push for a race in small cars

Comment

I hate bus drivers who can't really drive!!!

Comment

People who don't know the width of their vehicles...
                People who don't realise most commercial vehicles are limited and can't overtake the HGV doing 50mph
                This is my biggest bug-bear......
                People who don't/won't/can't be ar5ed to acknowledge you when you let them through or out at junctions.Not expecting a written letter of thanks, a simple wave or flash of the lights. Courtesy costs nothing.
                sigpic

Comment

Road Manners....
                  You stop & give right away to the other car & they dont say Thanks That really gets my Goat.

Or the Numpty who trys to barge through when its your right of way (im which case i stop & turn the car off so they have to back up again)

Mr Fog lamps..... People who insist on putting their front fog lamps on (cos it looks cool dohhh) but the first sign of any real fog they dont use them.

Young Boy racers or Mr 'Im going through a middle age crissis' & play **** on their sterios & all you can hear in Thump Thump Thump Thump....WHY???? get a bloody life

Baby on Board signs in Back windows of cars..... Still drive like helmets
                  sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post
                    Young Boy racers or Mr 'Im going through a middle age crissis' & play **** on their sterios & all you can hear in Thump Thump Thump Thump....WHY???? get a bloody life

Oh no....thats me

I like me sounds!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Pump up the Bass eh Scott pmsl
                      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Stone chips

**** politicians.

Poor road conditions.

Price of Fuel.

Lazy People.

People who say they will do things, then dont.

People who are kiss other people ****'s

People who are very quick to critizise others, rather than point out there mistakes.

Estate agents.

Brain washing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Drivers that moan about other drivers when they have just as bad habits / poor driving skills.......................

Needless to say I am perfect

Comment

Grandma or Grandad who drive at 15mph thinking they are driving safely then flash like mad when you pass them.........Time to hang up yer driving gloves Oldy!

Fatcat with fat cigar driving his AMG at the speed of a tractor in the middle of town.........Oi ya floopin show off! Go and buy a morris minor!

Comment

when u r sitting in the fast lane of the motorway keeping a safe distance from the driver in front then u get cut up by the driver in the slow lane and jumping on the brakes.

people jumping from lane to lane at peek times.

everyone jumping the queue when the road turns to one lane.

people on the outside lane of the motorway not going any quicker than them in the slow lane.

Comment

Working...
                              X