X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN: Sapphire Cosworth, keep your eyes peeled

Posted on behalf of a friend on another board
    -------------------------------------------------

At 5.30am this morning, Clive the Cosworth was taken from my drive. Details are:

Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd 1989

Registration F100DKP

Magenta

Stolen from Congleton, Cheshire

just spent a lot of money on a respray

Please keep an eye out for it.
    --------------------------------------------

PM if spotted, thanks
    My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
    Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Sad to say it but that'll have been raped for all its bits by now, if it wasn't joyriders (who don't tend to be up at 530am), then it'd be pros with an order to fill
    Barstewards
    I take it there was no tracker fitted.....used to be unable to insure the d.amn things unless they were tracked and kept in locked/secured alarmed garages!
    sigpic

Comment

Keep my eyes open only down the road from me

Comment

feel so bad for the guy ad know how ad feel if i woke up to some helmets nicked my pride and joy! but like scott says its probs down to a shell by now!

Comment

Robbin Basts!

Comment

yip will have been robbed of its engine and will be pumping out crazy horse round a track somewhere. couple of months ago a white 3dr went missing in kilmarnock recovery truck turned up early one morning lifted it and its never been seen.

Comment

Only hope that the insurance cover was for it to be kept on the drive and not garaged overnight or there may be problems.

Comment

Here's the latest development (yesterday) on this from RetroRides:

--------------------------------------------------

Spotted at 9:45am this morning, Shiney Red cossy on a plant trailer heading through RUSTON SPENCER towards MACCLESFIELD being towed by a Green Nissan 4x4 reg Number Y557 KCP.

The vehicle details for Y557 KCP are:

Description:Nissan Micra S
                Body Type:Hatchback
                Colour:Green
                Fuel Type:Petrol
                Transmission:Manual

Since when was a Micra a 4x4?

Plates on the sapph were E registered but the car was identical to the pictures and the plates did not "suit" the car.... I smelt BBQ'd rat.

-----------------------------------------------

Might be something, might be nothing.
                My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
                Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Hope they find it in one piece, and the scum that had it away in bits.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X