LMF MEET 18th OCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMF MEET 18th OCT

hi guys just thought i would pop a note up on here to say that we are having a meet at LMF in Market Harbour on the 18th Oct of which is a Sunday, so far i think there is about 16 cars going but the more the merrier, would love to get to know and meet more vectra enthusiast, hope some of you can make it, if so see you there, here is a link to the list http://www.clubvec.com/v7/e107_plugi...10#post_134265
    Last edited by sorted; 4 October 2009, 08:57 PM.

link not working mate

Comment

fixed

Comment

come on guys... any body interested?????

Comment

so far we have over 20 cars going, looks like it will be a great meet

Comment

I would have popped along to see Steve ( and others ) but have been AWOL too many weekends now.

The RR at Courtenays was the other temptation
            Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
            Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
            Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

My Veccy ST200 is now SORN after covering a whopping 393miles this year. Anyway I'll be on my way back from the Cambrian rally in North Wales so won't make it.
              Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

Shame i'm working, Always like getting along to LMF and spending even more money than the wife allows, lol...

Comment

I was there the other week, so maybe not, also got leicestershire regional club meet, and sort some life changing stuff out

Comment

Working...
                  X