insignia vxr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insignia vxr

we had our first one delivered at work today in white.sounded nice when it was started and throttle blipped but i have to say i think its butt ugly.

i did ask the gm if i could take it for a spin(is going to be his new company car!!) but he said there is quite a cue for that lol

would be nice to drive one and see what its like but i wouldnt buy one
    no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

just take the keys when he's not looking a think they look really good in white with the large rims.
    Last edited by ANDY-G; 23 September 2009, 11:23 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

I like them in white and I would buy one if I had the money.

It'll be interesting to see what price they are at a year old

Comment

Yeah, I think the latest 's look quite good in white, & if I was thinking of swopping my car , white is a colour I would think about having

Comment

they pdi'd it today and it sat in the workshop burbling away.sounded lovely.i will get a drive in it.just have to be patient
          no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

Comment

The Insignia VXR certainly promises to be one of the most exciting Vauxhalls ever . Lets hope it is! Let us know what it's like as soon as you've driven it!

Comment

From the 2 i saw at the 888 open day, its a lot of car for the money, great specification & superb seats, as Robert says how much value it will loose when its a few years old
              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Still dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                  Still dont like it

Yes and no would be my answer to that Smudge. At this moment in time i really think they look odd, but that was said when the Vectra B replaced the Cav and again nobody liked the look of the Vectra C when it replaced the B.
                  No doubt the look of the Insignia will grow on you and it will be accepted for what it is -- a high tech well built motor.

Robert mentioned the value of a year old example, well i reckon you could nock at least 10 - 15k off the new price ---- bargain.

Comment

Working...
                  X