Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Drivers Club T-Shirts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Drivers Club T-Shirts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I have ordered a Club T-shirt 6weeks ago and the payment cleared from pay pal 4 weeks ago.

STILL NO T-SHIRT !!!!!

I have emailed the contact us page on this site twice and had no reply with any help as to who to contact or where the top is.

Is there anyone out there that can help with this as i am getting so irritated with the lack of response ???????

Cookey.

Have you tried sending Nick or Paul a PM

You big angry man you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
      Have you tried sending Nick or Paul a PM

You big angry man you!!!
      Ill give that a bash lol i will get angry if this carry's on lol.

I WANT MY T-SHIRT LMAO.

Comment

Are you having a tantrum!!!!

Comment

Nick & Paul were discussing the first batch of t-shirts at Trax. Not sure whether there were more to follow but i'm sure your orders not been forgotten. May just be a case of slow delivery from the manufacturers.
          Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
          Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
          Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Originally posted by Berley View Post
            Nick & Paul were discussing the first batch of t-shirts at Trax. Not sure whether there were more to follow but i'm sure your orders not been forgotten. May just be a case of slow delivery from the manufacturers.
            thanks for that

i would hav expected some feedback 2 weeks ago when i emailed the contact us lol its very frustrating when there is no info given when asked lol.

If it is a case of the orders being forfilled surely a note on the buy page would be good to inform people to expected delivery time for goods and not just leave people hanging there unaware.

OK rant over , deep breath lol ooooooooo have a fags mmmmm thats better. lmao

Comment

You should know by now that us southerners don't do communication.
              Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
              Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
              Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

now now, mr berley
                sigpic

Comment

You should of sent me a text and I'd have emailed admin. Now go and vent some anger on the Xbox by shooting things and blowing 5hit up!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cookey View Post
                    Hi Guys,

I have ordered a Club T-shirt 6weeks ago and the payment cleared from pay pal 4 weeks ago.

STILL NO T-SHIRT !!!!!

I have emailed the contact us page on this site twice and had no reply with any help as to who to contact or where the top is.

Is there anyone out there that can help with this as i am getting so irritated with the lack of response ???????

Cookey.
                    All t-shirts have been sent out, confirmed with Nick today.

Sent me your paypal detials via PM.
                    CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
                      All t-shirts have been sent out, confirmed with Nick today.

Sent me your paypal detials via PM.

Please dont take this the wrong way but perhaps an apology for lack of communication along with the above post would have been nice.

I can completely understand his frustration and sometimes the simple courtesy of an apology goes along way.

(if you apologised by pm or other means, please accept my apology for this rant )

Comment

Confirmation of reciept of the t-shirt has been recieved via PM, and sorry.
                        CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

I think after all this kerfuffle it would be only courtesy to see a photo of you wearing said t shirt Simon so that we can all see what they look like!!!!!!!
                          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                            I think after all this kerfuffle it would be only courtesy to see a photo of you wearing said t shirt Simon so that we can all see what they look like!!!!!!!
                            LOL

I will post a pic once i get my t/shirt lol its not arrived yet

simon

Comment

Originally posted by cookey View Post
                              I will post a pic once i get my t/shirt lol its not arrived yet

simon
                              Sorry Simon, my mistake, it was someone else had recieved theres.

All I can do is arrange for another one to be sent as it has left us via Royal Mail over a week ago.
                              CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                              X