Asda knocking 2p off fuel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asda knocking 2p off fuel.

On the news today --- every little helps.

Lets hope Tesco follow..... I know they will but I bet they don't knock it off of T99

Comment

They could do with knocking off 50p
      sigpic

Comment

I was alking to an american dude on a travelling holiday up here the other day and i worked out at todays curent exchange rate it would cost about 38p per litre here if we paid the same as his rate of a under 3 dollars for a gallon!

Standard unleaded here a paid 116.9p today

Comment

thats good news if we didnt pay so much tax on fuel it would probs be about 38p!

Comment

why has there not been a fuel strike again? It was less than this the alst time

Comment

Would it work out cheaper to ship petrol over from the US in big drums wrapped in brown paper?

Comment

Just off to check E-bay......

Comment

Originally posted by L19KEY View Post
                  why has there not been a fuel strike again? It was less than this the alst time

because it's now illegal, after the last time when the country ground too a halt the government decided 'let's make it illegal then we can hike up the taxes as much as we like, when they complain & do this again we can fine them & make even more money'

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    because it's now illegal, after the last time when the country ground too a halt the government decided 'let's make it illegal then we can hike up the taxes as much as we like, when they complain & do this again we can fine them & make even more money'

yet its fine for muslims extremists to protest against our solders! yes britian look after scum!

Comment

Bit of a price war started here in the Preston area but it wont last, currant prices today are -----

----- Asda 102.9
                      ------ Tesco 103.9
                      ---- Morrisons 102.9
                      ----- Sainsbury 102.9
                      ----- Shell 102.9
                      ---- BP 104.9

Lets hope the prices keep stable but i can't see it happening, apparently the price has to increase to around £1.20 a ltr before Christmas and upwards after that. Just waiting for the Goverments plans for pulling us out of the mire that they got us into --- boy will we (the motorist) get slated with the stealth taxes --- still waiting for the massive increase in road fund duty which they keep putting off --- oh, nearly forgot, is there not a general election next year, that could have something to do with it.

Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                      X