Sold my manta!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my manta!!

My manta hatchback is now provisionally sold and will be making a ferry journey even further north to Shetland! Whats the chances of that! Got £1200 quid for it as it is, not bad considering ive thrashed the hell out of it for nearly 2 years and even sold a few parts from it here and there.

So now im down to The vectra and lacking in rear wheel drive as winter approaches

The vectra is getting tested and taxed this week so i might advertise that too see if i can get a decent price for it . . . . . . . . .

Get yourself a ruddy great big 4x4 for the winter and have a ball.

Comment

Rear wheel drive and 4 winter snowtrac tyres is the order of the day for winter based tom foolery!

Comment

Good stuff Brendan, not liking the vec?
        sigpic

Comment

I sent the manta off in a container today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far ive put 2 brake pipes on the vectra which was very awkward, one of the front discs literally parted in the middle (quite scary) a power steering hose burst, i need a new power steering pump, it needs 2 drop links for the MOT (previous ones replaced 2007) the engine management light keeps coming on although it runs perfectly and tech2 is picking up nothing everytime. And to top it all off my mother borrowed it for 2 days from me and minced one of the wheels on a high kerb

I quite like it to drive and look at but its seriously trying my patience already and ive probably driven it 5 times in 3 months. Ive used just over half a tank of fuel in it myself up here since i got it. If i got a decent offer i would let it go i think

Comment

£50 and a mars bar...or a snickers its up to you....
            sigpic

Comment

I am quite partial to a snickers, if you make it one of the snickers duo,s its yours

Comment

Deal!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X