Unemployed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unemployed

After much time not being happy with my job things came to a head today and im now unemployed. My decision to leave but the work ive been doing has been really getting me down to the point that its been making me ill.

So i have no idea what im going to do now

Holy sh!t man, didny realise it was that bad.
    No the best time to be lookin for another job though.
    Hope it all works out for ya.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Brendan, nowt worse than being miserable at work. At least you are a tradesman, so that helps. Good luck with your search!
      sigpic

Comment

thats a bugger but look forward i was unhappy at work found another job now 18 months later i coouldn't be happier things will get better

Comment

Hope something turns up for you mate. good luck in your search
          sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Yeah need to be happy in what you are doing fella, good luck in your search for new employment...
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bendy hope you find a new job soon mate.

Comment

Aye ill find something to do, the problem is i hate being an electrician now and the place i worked at does nothing but council work and wiring houses these days and i cant stand domestic work. I used to do industrial stuff most of the time. Also im 26 but ive been doing this job for about half my life! I worked for an electrical firm in the stores at the weekends from when i was 12 and helped the tradesmen in school holidays, i was through my time myself when i was 19 so its just time for a change.

The plot has thickened slightly though, the boss came pat my house last night and said they cant afford to not have me there so pretty said i doubt you can afford to make me come back!

Ive already been helping at my cousins garage this week changing tyres and doig brakes/exhausts and stuff for a bit of cash so i wont be stuck. And i migh hopefully have some time to get the manta project moving alot faster now, I MUST get it finished!

Comment

Good luck fella Go Manta
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X