Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petrol goin up ...........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petrol goin up ...........................

again (2 p a litre next week ),i heard on the radio ,aa spokes man says "why are the government taking more money of the public / buisnesses ,when the end of the recession is in sight
    Last edited by Shagalier; 26 August 2009, 12:01 AM.
    sigpic

heres ma dig

to help and pay the feccckin mp,s more money lol

the government is getting well greedy noo
    robbin w4nkers
    sigpic

Comment

Here, here

Comment

surprise surprise they probably think as the credit crunch is near the end they can put prices up again

Comment

one mp even stated yesterday that the prices have dropped because oil has come down oil is around $70 a barrel and has been for months yet we are still paying over a quid a ltr we are just getting ripped big time with oil at around £70 a barrel petrol inc there taxes should only be around 80p this really boills my pi$$ that we are getting ripped off by the goverment ranty over

Comment

Just wait until they decide to put VAT up to 20%, it's coming, trust me.
            Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

The recession will come to an end, the government will hike taxes back up and we'll all be even worse off, guaranteed.

Fuel prices are ridiculous, but the government make huge profits on their slice of the tax wedge, so they won't bring it back down. Time for some more fuel blockades I think, drag the fat cats down when big businesses suffer. All these big firms cry about fuel tax, but all they do is pass their costs onto the consumers, so we lose out twice.

Comment

Te barstewards! I had a shock last night upon filling the Astra up, I looked at the pump to see what number it was so I could pay, then I sear it £104.9 for normal unleaded when I went into pay the cashier was wearing a white suit with black arrows on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  The recession will come to an end, the government will hike taxes back up and we'll all be even worse off, guaranteed.

Fuel prices are ridiculous, but the government make huge profits on their slice of the tax wedge, so they won't bring it back down. Time for some more fuel blockades I think, drag the fat cats down when big businesses suffer. All these big firms cry about fuel tax, but all they do is pass their costs onto the consumers, so we lose out twice.
                  Unfortunately, after the last fuel blockades in circa 2000 the government made it illegal to blockade the fuel depots. The cost of running HGV's is criminal, I do an average of 1500-2000 miles per week & use approx £1000 of derv a week coz my lorry only does 9mpg (I only run about 20tonnes max most days), the average for a HGV running 44tonnes is about 6-8 mpg for most hauliers

Comment

W*****s

Comment

All the Local Petrol Stations around here BP is the most expensive being at least 2p a litre more than Shell, yet people still use it.
                      All Robbing barstools .

Cost me £55 to fill the Astra with V Power on Sunday
                      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Prepare yourself for more rises ---------

2p in September

Vat going back up, add another 3p

Oil companies 3p

Forecourt hike 2p

Result ---- by Christmas standard unleaded will be £1.20 per litre minimum ---- and what the premium petrol will be heavens knows.

Sadly it's either pay or don't run your car or downgrade to a more fuel efficient model.

VOTE FOR GORDON BROWN.

Comment

it's only gonna get worse--------------- bets stock up on cherry

Comment

****ing ******** its supposed to be a credit crunch so lets fire up the petrol! like thats going to help us

**** gordon brown!

Comment

Yes its very annoying, what sort of prices are people seeing now???????

Comment

Working...
                              X