Le Mans 24hr 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans 24hr 2010

We are looking at a club trip to Le Mans next year.
    I've been in touch with a company who provide the necessary hospitality and arrangements, but their 2010 brochure won't be available until November so I don't have the exact costings yet, but I reckon on about £250 per person to include the ferry crossing and camping. This would obviously be driving our own cars to Le Mans in a VxDC convoy.
    The dates of the race are 12th/13th June, and we would be leaving on Friday 11th, returning in the early hours of Monday 14th (arriving in Dover around 6am).

More details as they become available, but what does everything think?

Looks good...but will no doubt be Bromley Pageant week end too, so a decision to be made at regional level.
    Aka Forever Smitten, MSD0025
    Vectra Supertouring 200 #25
    Astra Nurburgring #69

Comment

Yeah why not, dont think it falls on any big shows....
      sigpic

Comment

I might be up for a bit of that

Comment

Sounds great Nick ive been a few times now I its a awesome event.

This year we went on a Wednesday to get a good camping spot. You also have free practice Wednesday night for 6 hrs and qualifying on Thursday night.

Also we stayed in a B&B Sunday night to break the drive back up a bit.

Danny
          Last edited by Turbo Dan; 24 August 2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Deffo up for a bit of that

Comment

looking at some of the web sites, you can get 2 people in for around £250
              sigpic

Comment

I think I`ll be interested in this

Comment

i think this is a good idea nick and good for the club as some shows are now getting dropped for next year like p.v.s
                  you can count me in on this trip as i have been saying we should this for a long time its not every ones cup of tea i no, some people will not want to go but its not always about vauxhalls. This is us going as a culb and having a good time and a bit of a holiday happy days.

Comment

I like that idea!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X