Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Lambo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUFcn8lrgys

That would keep Scott happy for days....
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure about the chrome

Comment

That would look cracking in Blackpool at night

We had a dabble with one of those on the way to Billing.....not as fast as you'd expect

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
          That would look cracking in Blackpool at night

We had a dabble with one of those on the way to Billing.....not as fast as you'd expect

not breaking the speed limit where you Smudge?

Comment

Often wondered how they did this and whether it was a wrap or not.....it seems "not". Its a fancy paint system....have a looky here at some nice stuff and some techy info on how its done.
            http://www.goldtouchinc.com/cosmichr...hromecars.html
            sigpic

Comment

That's a nice find Scott.........some lovely looking paintwork there

Kev...... it was lucky we were playing on a private track lol.........seems these Lambo's go like **** and sound awesome as they accelerate but unfortunately run out of steam at around 120mph........ did I say steam? I meant bottle

Comment

lol oki Smudge
                hmmm wonder how easy a scratch would be too repair on the fancy paint work!

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                  lol oki Smudge
                  hmmm wonder how easy a scratch would be too repair on the fancy paint work!

I don't think the ease comes into it as it can be painted edge to edge (meaning you don't have to blend into the panels either side the damage)........... it's the expense that would worry me, there was a similar paint in the USA a couple of years ago that was about $1000 a quart (I haven't a clue of the imperial equivalent size).

Comment

Blimey.....A Quart is a quater of a gallon i.e 2 pints which makes it 1.13652297 litres

I'll stick with pink
                    Last edited by timmee custard; 24 August 2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

would hate cleanin that

Comment

Cleaning it would be fine, keeping the greasy fingermarks off it would be a nightmare though
                        sigpic

Comment

i have used that product of various things but not a whole car.
                          a product called mira chrome.
                          they painted a lamdo on the amercain show street customs.

Comment

Working...
                          X